General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MP280 will not print yellow.

My MP280 will not print yellow. I have changed the cartridge and the driver, and after a restart the new cartridge is reacting the same way, Since the print head is built into the cartridge, the problem must lie in software, surely? The other colours...

gBanjo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

FlexiZone-Multi

Want to simplify things...: can I use FlexiShots-Multi for gnrl purpose shots ( xcept portraits of course )?

For sale?

Hello all! I'm a Canon Forum newbie. Is there a section in he forum for posting and answering for sale items?

Canon FT QL

I am interested in information re Canon FT QL I inherited this camera with several lenses including a Tamaron SP 70-210mm and a 2x Autotele plus.Is this worth anything and is there a market for it?

opjake45 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tips Wanted for First Shoot -

After 30 years of actively shooting I've decided to take the plunge and put together a portfolio by shooting friends and their families. I'm doing most of these for free to quickly put a portfolio together. I'll be shooting Maternity, Children and Fa...

Canon MG2120

Is the Canon MG2120 compatible to Windows 7? I can't seem to get it connected to my desktop, it doesn't show up on the list of printers.

Raven1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Warranty?

I bought Canon ELPH 111 IS camera in November 2013, and took some test pictures the day I received it. I didn't use it until last week and kept it in bag on drawer almost 10 months. I found the right part of LCD was white (the left part was black) fi...

shinnwu by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Palican Case for a Canon 5D mark iii

Was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a Palican Hark case for a canon 5D Mark iii. I want to also keep a 70-200mm L series f/4 and a 17-40 mm L series lens with it.  Thanks

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements