General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS439 Scanner.

I am using Windows XP and cannot figure out how to set up my Canon MS439. Any suggestions to help me? 

Dedicated Photo travel Groups

I have been wondering if anyone has had any experience with Nat'l Geo or other Photography travel trips for Photographers. There are certain travel groups that have special trips say to the Southwest just for photographers. I was wondering if these g...

samintx by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Waiver form sample

Hello Everyone,  I am looking to see if someone can help with providing a copy of a waiver form after taking pictures.  I live in the State of California to be more specific, in case laws change by the state.  Any help in providing a template will be...

juzan42 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

GP-E2

I have the GP-E2 on a 7D and it doesn't provide a GPS fix with every shot. It seems to skip the first shot as if it has to be awakened. Any suggestions? thx, lyle

sprockit by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Which DSLR would be best for me

Hello! I have been out of the photography world for a few years, and recently have been missing it a lot. I am looking to purchase a new camera soon because I will be traveling abroad and want a camera to document my trip. I previously owned a Canon ...

Canon 18x50 IS binoculars

I have a recntly acquired set of these binoculars.  I am the second owner, so no warrenty.  The IS button seems to stay in the on position, unless I tap it a second time.  My other 12 power set isn't like this.  Is this a problem or susposed to be th...

fruitcop by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements