General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want Camera Body under $1000

I want to shoot video of my neighborhood while I drive the area.  Also video sitting at my desk.  Also shoot interior and exterior stills of houses.  Best lense choices would also be helpful.  Thanks.

TahoeNV by Apprentice
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

print studio pro from different drive??

I have photoshop and lightroom installed on my ssd. I have print studio pro plug in installed on my regular hard drive. PSP doesn't show up in my photoshop or lightroom. I reied going to the install option from apps installer but thsat doesn't work. ...

How to Create DVD Label using My Image Garden

1. Open the Image Garden tool2. Select the "Create or Open Items" title in the LH pane.3. Select the "Disc Label" icon in the top row that appeared in the last step. This can also be selected directly from the desktop icon as a first step (if Image G...

chaotic1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Image Garden

I'm using Image Garden to create DVD Labels that I use once a year for graduation DVDs. However, I need a way backup my labels for obvious reasons of hardware or operating system failures. Judging from a couple other posts on this, it, unbelievably a...

Go with Canon to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta!

A bit pricey, but if you have ever wanted to photograph the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta in style, here is your chance. Canon live learning has the details here:http://www.learn.usa.canon.com/events_calendar/event_details/cll_events/20160930_destinatio...

Do you post your photos on Facebook or Flickr?

Hi: I'm sure this has been hashed out before, but since I do not have a website, where do you post your photos online? I'm not a professional, I'm a beginner and when I get some nice shots, I'll email them to the parties as an album that I created in...

ilzho by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the problem?

Everything looks fine. Even the driver is installed. But my scanner says connect computer. Why?My device model is canon f159400.

pracas80 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements