General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lide 110 scanner stopped working

I have had a functioning Canon Lide 110 scanner for a year or so. It recently stopped working properly: it will only scan a tall narrow rectangle which is filled with a black band. I have updated to the most recent drivers and software. My computer i...

IMG.jpg

Help photographing animals in zoo's

Hello guys and girls I recently went to chester zoo in the uk to obtain some pictures not the best time out for me as most enclosures where empty my question is on photography policy it seems they will not allow you to take pictures for professional ...

Gripe of the day

OK, so it's nothing new, we've all had it happen. You get all settled into the perfect spot for the fireworks display and along comes this guy and sets up right in front of you not 5 feet away!! 

IMGL3782.jpg

Saving our photos to external hard drive?

I would like to buy an external hard drive?, or whatever, to store our photos on and view later. We have them stored on our computer and it is going to take up a lot of memory.Is there a device you can recommend?

tonseth by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

paper jam

my printer had a paper jam and everything has been removed but it will not reset to print again

Resolved! Scan at 4800 dpi with CanoScan LIDE 210

I have a Canoscan LIDE 210 connected to a Mac running OSX Mavericks (10.9.5). I downloaded the latest driver and the latest version of MP Navigator. I need to scan at 4800 dpi (as per the specs of the LIDE 210), but both the driver and the MP Navigat...

Any tips for shooting fireworks?

Hello: I am planning on taking some pictures of the July 4th fireworks. Does anyone have any recommendations on camera settings, dos and donts, etc.I plan on setting up in a close by parking lot with my tripod. I was told to put the ISO settings at 1...

ilzho by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Circles/light spots on photos

Hi, I'm fairly new to photography and my Canon T5.  How can I avoid those reflections/circles I get when taking sunsets or moon shots. I tried not focusing directly at the light source but didnt help.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements