EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! My Canon 750D is not recognized bij Windows 10.

I have Windows 10 on my PC and if I connect my Canon 750D nothing happens. It doesn't show up in devices either. Not as hardware or as software. Tested usb cable and it works fine.I also tested it on a Windows 7, together with the software that came ...

mtendam by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

RAW images show error in large view

Just rented the 5D Mark IV and 7D II to find out which will be the upgrade from a old T2i.  I have little doubt of which I'll prefer but want to see if the difference is worth the price for me.   The issue is that the photos taken with the 5D4 show u...

Mike34 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5d mark II auto focus

My 5d mark II auto focus stopped working in the TV and the AV modes. I have confirmed the auto focus works fine in the fully automatic modes. Any thoughts on what the issue could be?

vanbeekr by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Camara will not connect to PC via USB cable.

Hi all,I've just bought a Canon EOS 1300D, and after taking a few snaps I'm eager to see how they've turned out.I've downloaded and installed the relevant software for my Windows 10 (64 bit) computer, and then connected the camera to my PC via the su...

Resolved! 5D4: AF Area Selection Button customization

With all the new customization possibilities, I would love to switch between "High-speed continuous shooting" and "Low-speed continuous shooting" (aka silent mode) pressing the 'AF Area Selection Button'. Unfortunately this is currently not implement...

ron5d by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 disconnects

Has anyone solved the problem with Windows 10 disconnecting your camera?  I have a 60D and when downloading, the EOS utility will report that the camera has been disconnected.  It's pretty frustrating.   I have checked the camera in device manager, t...

mwsasser by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! T3i metering with preset long telephoto

I have a Canon T31 and a very good preset 500mm preset lens. In "live view" (mirror up) it exposes correctly. In normal (mirror down) overexposes by 1 or 2 stops. Metering mode is set to "evaluative" and everything else is equal. [Tripod and wired re...

lin by Contributor
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements