EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

70D Wifi was working great, now not so much

I had my wifi all set up with my phone for remote shooting with the EOS Remote. Worked great on two or three outings when I used it. I was very impressed. Fired it up to use a few days ago and wifi would not turn on at the camera. Reset everything an...

benkmedia by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS Utility in Mavericks

Hello,  I just purchased a Canon EOS Rebel t3i and its great. I installed the files from the CD on to my computer, Mac Mini (OS X: Mavericks) and everytime I try to open the application it tells says "ALERT: Cannot be used with this Operating System"...

Picture quality

Why is it that I can't take a good picture of the moon with my EOS T2i with a 70-300 IS lens?  When I look thru the viewfinder, I can plainly see all the craters on the full moon, but when I take the picture it just looks like the headlight of an on-...

Ken541 by New Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

6D Have I damaged my camera?

Hi, newbie here, sorry if i've posted in the wrong place. I very recently purchased a 6D (just the other day) & I was taking some shots last night, using it for the first time with a wireless shutter release, (operateing it remotely). For some reason...

russman80 by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 2ti Help

I need some help with night time car photos:Equipment I have: Canon T2i, 18-55mm lens, 55-250mm lens, wireless remote and tripod. I like shooting in manual mode as it is a challenge.So my question: I am at a car show full of hot rods and I want to ta...

Centofanti by Occasional Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing Problem with Canon Pixma MX922

When the print dialogue appearsthere is a small triangle with a exclamation mark inside, on the left of"Canon MX920 series-2"  the preset is "default settings"copies: 1pages : all        -(and I've tried all the other options) then I press print a bo...

Pedro by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 7D focus assust beam not firing

When in full auto, CA or the 3 custom settings the focus assist beam fires but when in P, Av, Tv or M the beam does not fire. It is enabled in C.FnIII Autofocus/Drive menu 11 - AF-assist beam firing. It is the same behaviour for internal and an attac...

marfie by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Lens For Product Photos - EOS 7D ?

Hi,    I have a Canon EOS 7D and I'm using it strictly for product photography.  We are taking photos of pre-owned laptops, smartphones, tablets etc. Often times there are very minor scratches or dents on the items.  Is there a single lens that I cou...