EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6d/T4i telephoto zoom

Why is there a difference in closeness of image taken with a 6d and T4i using the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM lens? When zoomed out to 300mm object is a lot closer on the T4i image than the 6d. All settings on each camera are identical. I am confused....

chief by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My canon 700d dont have Copyright Setting

Hi, I have Canon 700D DSLR Camera. I planned to set the copyright setting to all my picture when i captured it automatically stated. Then i check on the my camera manual book. In that book is stated that about how to set the copyright setting but whe...

saankara by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

my canon 700d copyright setting dont have

Hi, I have Canon 700D DSLR Camera. I planned to set the copyright setting to all my picture when i captured it automatically stated. Then i check on the my camera manual book. In that book is stated that about how to set the copyright setting but whe...

saankara by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Canon Rebel T6s freezes up.

I received my Rebel a couple months ago and have been treating it very well as I always do with my cameras.I always shoot in manual focus mode (for some reason) but the other day I went to shoot in live view, with auto focus. I pressed the shutter bu...

EOS Remote not detecting WIFI connected 6D

Stats:Samsung S4 Android 4.3, Kernel 3.4.0Canon 6D firmware 1.0.9 I disabled the Auto Connect in my phone WiFi settings in order to get a stable connection to my 6D.  The camera is connected via WiFi - the screen on the camera shows the mac address, ...

kwinrc by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 6D issue

Hello All, I have an issue with my 6d. It was working just fine and all the sudden started doing this strange thing mid session. Do I need to send it in to Canon to be fixed??? 

IMG_0952.jpg

Resolved! 5D MK3 CF write speed

I can't seem to find information on the maximum write speed capability of the 5D MK3. For example, will there be any benefit moving to the Sandisk Extreme PRO CFast 2.0 with 425 MB/S write speed versus the  SanDisk Extreme UDMA 7 at 120MB/S? All the ...

PHenry by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 80D USB 2.0

Hey everyone,I know the Canons are using 2.0 - can still upload footage from the 80D to an external HDD with 3.0? I'll use the HDD 3.0 for editing, but I'm just concerned about actually moving the files off the camera.Thanks for all of your help! 

JimmieB by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with uploading footage via PC/Mac

Thank you in advance!  I have a Canon 80d, and am planning to use it to record video during a trip to Canada in a couple months. Background and my question: I plan to have more hd footage than I have SD cards for, so I will need to upload to an exter...

JimmieB by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements