EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neutral Density Filter?

I always wanted to take great waterfall pictures like I see in photp books but never wanted to go through "setting" the camera up or using a tripod.  Can I do that with this simple filter?  I look on Ebay and the price ranges fron $12 to $100!?  Can ...

Camera saying busy wont take pictures

Hello, I bought a canon 60d from a friend about 4 years ago and all of the suddent it wont take pictures, and it also wont show any kind of image on the screen. when I turn it on it doesnt make the noise of the shutter. It focus and the flash realese...

IRVING by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not wanting to take pictures

Hi there.i have a Canon EOS 1200D and it kept showing busy and not wanting to take photos on any setting. I then removed lens and cleaned the connection points between lens and camera and now if I want to take a picture a red light flashes and it ble...

Tanya by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom

I am a newbie when it comes to the world of dslr cameras. I just recently purchased a rebel t6 camera. The problem i seem to be having, is when i zoom in to a certain subject matter and snap a photo, the piicture comes out as just a regular photo. wh...

D4v319 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon t5i not reconized by mac

Hi there,I need help I have a canon t5i and Mac book pro running MacOS Sierra 10.12.3 I have eos software I plug my camera into Mac open soft ware all icon in soft ware like live view shooting which I need are gray and not highlighted tried two wires...

Shy by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

White blurry line on photos 1Ds

I recently bought a used 1Ds online. I noticed that most photos come out with a white blurry line starting at the center and extending to the right. Depending on the amount of light, sometimes it is more evident than other times. I read that it could...

Ernie2 by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Only some pictures are uploading from Canon T5I

I recently had a photoshoot and there was over a hundred pictures. I had gone through my camera and kept in mind the ones I loved.So I plugged my camera in and uploaded the pictures as usual.. when I was going through the uploaded pictures I couldn't...

gdawg by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Eos 7d

I've had my 7d for a few years and have been thinking of buying the 16-35mm f/4L lens.  As the 7d isn't full frame, will this lens work as I've heard that you can only start using it at 20mm. Also, has anyone any feedback on the Eos 6d?  I take mainl...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements