EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Canon 70D external buttons don't work

Hi everyone here. I am using a Canon 70D for a year and half. I use it for video and pictures but not all the time. I recently have bought a speedlight Yongnuo 560 III. When I was taking pictures with that speedlight on it, the camera started to act ...

hbutoyi by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera cleaning?

I have a Canon T3I that I've had for about 5 years.  All the local "Mom and Pop" stores are gone.  Any ideas of where to go/ship the camera to be cleaned.  (I live in Chicagoland)

5D flash sync limit with flash turned off

I recently encountered a frustrating situation with my 5DmkIII and 600EX flash. Like an idiot I didn't check my flash batteries and realized they were dead when I tried using the flash. However, even with dead batteries the camera was limiting my shu...

uscpsycho by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

5D battery grip problem

The other day the battery grip on my 5DmkIII had an issue with the dial. The problem is that it lost its "clickiness" when turned. It just felt mushy, no clicks when I turned the dial and the camera wasn't reading the dial turning. If I firmly presse...

Blue Splotches Showing Up In Video

So I noticed this week that I'm getting blue splotches (and a lot of them) showing up in my footage, more specifically outside and in the brown colors (trees, fields, rocks, etc.) I'm shooting on a Rebel t5i. Here is an example. This video has it the...

Image Issue.jpg
Crowbird by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolution Coming Out Not HD

I've been learning how to shoot video on a 60D. I've been setting the camera to shoot at a 1920 x 1080 resolution at 24fps. But when I upload the footage from my card onto my computer, the dimensions of the footage are suddenly 1280 x 720. Can anybod...

Canon 40d appears to be cropping from the left?

Hi everyone,I bought this body some years ago and have noticed that I'm not getting the picture I see through the view finder.For example if I take a centered group shot, the image will be off centre.It may not be actually cropping but could just be ...

Rushj by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon App 'focus failure' message

Hello,I recently purchased a Canon T6i and i have having trouble getting the remote shooting option to work on the Canon App.I successfully connected my camera to my iphone however when I try and release the shutter a message pops up (on the camera) ...

enived by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

5DSR in LiveView 16x magnification, question.

Hi,5DSR users. I use manual only lenses from Canon and Zeiss with my Canon camera. Manual focus is sometimes an hard task with the Canon MP-E 65mm super macro or the Zeiss Planar 85mm. I was considering a loupe, like a Zacuto Z-finder; for critical f...

Cunha by Rising Star
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel t6i

Hello everyone. I am having troubles with my Rebel t6i. He crashes and doesn't work anymore. Even when i want to turn the camera off, it stays on and I get to see a circkle that says "recording, remaining images:1" Even when I wait for 20 minutes it ...

Blurry group pics

I just bought the Canon Rebel T6i after my Xsi died. I'm having a hard time taking groups of people and them  being blurry...I am and amateur and am using a Tamron lens 18-200. The depth of field is an issue when taking group shots like this or of a ...

group photo
gln622 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements