EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Rebel lens mm to digital equivalent

So as I had stated earlier, I had just gotten a new Rebel T6.  I like it so far. I have an old S3 that still works great.  Now i'm looking to expand my T6 to a higher zoom. Currently my S3 has a lens that is 6.0 - 72.0 mm. My Rebel T6 came with an 18...

t3ijbp by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

This might be my last ever Canon product!

Had a several great Canon 35mm film camera, a Rebel dslr  that lasted for MANY  years, then corrupted it's electronics and became useless. Bought a new . Rebel last August ( 2016 ), now suddendly it does NOTHING when plugged into either PC I use. Lit...

rmrgdr by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Do you shoot with your glasses on or off?

My viewfinder diopter can't compensate adaquately for my near-sighted vision, so I can't get a good adjustment. I finally said the h#@l with it and made the viewfinder adjustment with my glasses on.It's nice and sharp and so I shoot with my glasses o...

John_SD by Whiz
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

squiggly stuff in my view finder

ok i have a Canon Rebel t5 and when i am shooting pictures there is a lot of what look like squiggly smudgy stuff in my sight . They do not show up on the photo but seem to have some affect on the focusing of my lens. I have the basic cleaning suppli...

Resolved! Trash in viewfinder

When I look through the viewfinder I see some little pieces of trash. The mirrors are clean, and cameras been aired out. Need some help in how to clean or do I need to send it in somewhere.Thank you from Texas

Adrianpz1 by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! very embarrassed...

I'm new to the world of dslr fancy cameras can anyone help me? Bought myself a new T6 for christmas and tried to use the video function firday night at my grand daughers play but nothing happened..What did i do wrong i got nothing..

mrc1703 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Neutral Density Filter?

I always wanted to take great waterfall pictures like I see in photp books but never wanted to go through "setting" the camera up or using a tripod.  Can I do that with this simple filter?  I look on Ebay and the price ranges fron $12 to $100!?  Can ...

Camera saying busy wont take pictures

Hello, I bought a canon 60d from a friend about 4 years ago and all of the suddent it wont take pictures, and it also wont show any kind of image on the screen. when I turn it on it doesnt make the noise of the shutter. It focus and the flash realese...

IRVING by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not wanting to take pictures

Hi there.i have a Canon EOS 1200D and it kept showing busy and not wanting to take photos on any setting. I then removed lens and cleaned the connection points between lens and camera and now if I want to take a picture a red light flashes and it ble...

Tanya by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom

I am a newbie when it comes to the world of dslr cameras. I just recently purchased a rebel t6 camera. The problem i seem to be having, is when i zoom in to a certain subject matter and snap a photo, the piicture comes out as just a regular photo. wh...

D4v319 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements