EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 60D Display Issue

Hey guys I got some wired problem with my canon 60d since 2 weeks........... My LCD display automatically get inverted after every 2 to 6 seconds during the shooting or rest of the timings... Like when m changing setting in menu display get inverted ...

mohsin781 by New Contributor
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 70D is stuck on live view mode

I've only had my EOS 70D for two days, but I have taken a 5 hour online crash course on the camera.  As of today, I can't get completely out of live mode when taking pictures.  I can see out of my viewfinder, but for some reason, the live view area n...

Stauf80 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can I use hdmi to connect to external monitor

Can I use the HDMI port to connect to an external monitor during video shooting with my EOS 7D? Also, can that monitor be a HD 1920 X 1080 computer monitor? I would need to get a mini HDMI to DVI cable, but want to make sure it wouldn't harm the came...

HowardLane by Occasional Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 5D Mark III Lightroom Issues

I have a very old Mac Book Pro, running on 2 gigs of memory and the last version of software that this Mac will take.  With that being said, is there any Lightroom program I can use to work my files in RAW from my new 5D Mark III? I travel a lot, so ...

knowoneuno by Occasional Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes