EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"cannot playback image"

Just got a new T5i, after taking a few pictures I tried to view them on the camera.  Every few pictures I get one that is small on the screen and an error message "cannot playback image".  What is that all about?

Full frame 6d vs cropped 70d

Hi guys, I know there are several threads on here that compare these two cameras and I think I've made my mind up, but wonding if I could get a little more help.  I'm upgrading from a T3i and was going to go to the 70d since it's the newest and seeme...

rswannabe by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

LCD okay but menu won't display

I just inherited this camera...Rebel EOS xsi...learning to use it. Obviously I punced the wrong button, no doubt...now the LCD's okaybut can't access the menu or see image playback.....what'd I do and how canI correct this????

Resolved! STM ?

A STM Lens kit comes with the EOS Rebel SL1.  What is an STM Lens kit?StanC

StanC by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Digital Rebel XT Sensor Cleaning

First off, I really like the Cannon Community Forums. I seem to be having a problem with my Digital Rebel XT sensor cleaning. I select the option from the menu, select ok. Once I have done that I see "CLEA" rapdily flashing in the display. It never s...

JohnB76 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mk IV Eyecup

I just purchased a new 5D Mk IV and this might me nitpicking, but the eyepiece that snaps onto the viewfinder has a small amount of play in it. It snaps on and off easily and wiggles just a tiny bit, ie. it isn't a solid fit. Is this normal on this b...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements