EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memory Card won't Eject

After coming in from a photo shoot, I discovered that my memory card will no longer eject from its slot. I was able to get it out with my fingers, but thats quite beside the point. Is this fixable and any idea on price?

jadegixie by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel XS busy error

For as long as I can remember, my Rebel XS has occationally given me a busy error in the viewfinder. It used to not be that often, but seems to have incresed in frequency. My dad has the same camera, but never has gotten such an error, nor have other...

shooting video with t4i and 7d

Hi: I recently bought the t4i as a 2nd camera in video production.  When shooting, I've come across an issue in matching the looks of the 2 cameras.  I'll set both cameras to "Neutral."  Because you can't dial the color temperature in on the t4i like...

Resolved! Playback issue on Canon 5D Mark III:

Used an 8  GB Compact Flash card. JPEG image quality capacity 622.  Shot about 500 pics at a polo match.  Downloaded into Picasa on my computer and Picasa would load only about 337 pics.  Tried to view the remaining pictures on the image screen on th...

Kris by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

should I?

I just sold my t4i and have about 700 dollars saved up for a new camera.  im looking ether to go with the 70d or 6d  theres certain things i like about each...  i do like the tilt screen and it being touch also the dual pixal af and i want to get int...

suppyx by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Window not recognizing camera

I have had an EOS Rebel for a number of years and have had no problem downloading photos. I recently added the software for a Canon PowerShot SX260 HS. When I tried today to download photos from my EOS I received the message that the Camera Window is...

bryding by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue LED Lighting showing up as purple

Using a Canon 60D and having some issues taking photosgraphs that use intense blue LED lighting and showing up as purple instead of blue Below is an example of  a set I am trying to shoot but the blue is turning out purple.  I have tried all the diff...

neworder by Occasional Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

My Rebel T1 EOS can't lock focus

HiI have a Rebel T1 EOS that I've been using for about 3 years with no difficulty.  I love it.  I did not become proficient enough to shoot in manual mode,  so 99% of the time I shoot in automatic mode and I've had no problems in any type of lighting...

laurac by Occasional Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes