EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS M3 not taking pictures

I just bought an EOS M3 and installed everything, but there is no beep before I take a picture and there is an orange icon flashing when I hold down the button. I'm guessing that icon is the issue, but I don't know what it means.Help a newb out! Than...

Resolved! Best newer SD cards for Canon T3....

I'm using my T3 with a software program for getting the most exposures in and around totality of the coming solar eclipse.I have a good exposure sequence, but just realized I may be able to get more out of my system if I had a faster newer SD card.Th...

AUricle by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon repair update

Canon will stop repair and service older DSLRs and lenses after these products are up to certain years old. Is there a link to know the updates please ?

lly3988 by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 1D Mark 2

Hey guys quick question!My canon for some reason won’t turn on!The batteries are fully charged but no luck.Any ideas?

Krisdl16 by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Battery Charge Issue?

I have a 4 year old rebel t3, and I've been using the same genuine Canon battery up until a month ago, about. And normally, one full charge can last a few months worth of sessions. But the battery would die after a few days of not even having the can...

Wide angle photos

Hello all. I just purchased a Canon EOS Rebel SL 1. I do plan to slowly learn how this camera works, but my immediate purpose is to take wide angle indoor photos of my rental property so I can post awesome pictures to Craig's List and Zillow! I usual...

kuzushi by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

MAC not recognizing EOS Rebel

I have a new Mac desktop (OS X Yosemite v10.10.3) and it won't recognize my EOS Rebel XTi.  I went to the XTi page, which says that I don't need a driver.  Tried to download the EOS Utility, however, I this computer does not have a CD drive.  What ca...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements