EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggested memory card for 80D?

Hi all! I recently stepped up to the 80D, from having and using a T3 for four years. Previous to that, I used a Powershot A710IS. Needless to say, I'm excited! However, the camera store from which I bought my new "baby" sold me a couple Delkin memory...

TanBrae by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! DSLR that saves direct to MacBook

Hi everyone,Im looking for a sub £3000==/$300 DSLR Camera which I can have plugged into my MacBook (via USB) using the EOS Utility which I know can be used to change camera settings and take photos from the Mac as the Camera will be on a Tripod. Is t...

Resolved! 550D: No "time zone" option in menu

Hello fellow Canon users! I need to change the time zone on my camera, but after having gone through all the possible menu items a dozen times, I can't seem to find the "time zone" option. Am I simply blind or do I need to tweak some setting? I am us...

After shooting it show busy

After showing busy no others option works till i reset ...after reset trying to took photo but same result.....I bought the camera 2.5 months back....Today i bought new sd card but same result ....but if i try for video its work ...only still photo o...

Parvez by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T6i zoom

For the past year, I have been using a Canon SX510. It was a great camera to learn about aperture, ISO and different settings and I am really good with it taking a lot of wildlife zoom shots and great shots of the moon. However, I wanted a step up, s...

CAK by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements