EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 5D Mark III

I have a problem with my Canon EOS 5D mark III. I don't know it the issue is with a setting I have select unintentially or with my lens. I am using a 24-105 canon ultrasonic lens and when teh lens is switched to manual focus it will take a photo but ...

aileen by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

canon 750d

i have been using my 750 for a few days and turned it on today and the the pictures are now up side down on the viewing screen  have tried a settings reset and still wont turn back the right way can anyone help me please

Best Wi-Fi SD option for Canon T3i?

I'd like to be able to do two things: 1) Use the Canon iPad apps with my t3i.2) Quickly review recent snaps without having to use the USB cable and upload to the iPad. I was thinking about going with one of the Toshiba cards that basically turns the ...

beebell by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

what is wrong with my camera???

i have canon 100d i have had it for years now. but now the pictures come out faded, no colors, lifeless. i didnt drop it. it was outdoors good lighting. what does this mean. like an old cell phone camera. it sucks. please advise.  thank you very much

IMG_5203.JPG
htc8p by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Shutter count question

Does anyone in the forum know how I can determine the shutter count I have logged on my T3i? The camera is still going strong without any problems at all (except for a few dead pixels that appear as tiny red spots in some images). I am mostly just cu...

Pozo by Contributor
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

5d IV Focal Plane Tilt?

My questions first: Is it possible that my 5d IV sensor got tilted inside the camera due to a moderate drop? And has ayone had this happen/have any estimate on what it may cost to fix through CPS?  The issue: when shooting primes wide upen (i.e. 50mm...

Read Noise

Anybody know what the Readout noise is for the Canon T1i? I do astrophotographghy and one of the programs I am trying to learn to control my equipment is asking for the Readout Noise of my camera. Thanks

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements