EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

80d focus points

When shooting BIF sometimes bird is in focus other times not. When using single point or zone 9 focus points I will check where focus points locked in they show locked on bird/birds and shot is not in focus, or when shows focus points locked on backg...

Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 6.31.57 AM.png
chief54 by Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is this normal for the SL2? Chromatic Aberration

Hello! I recently purchased a canon sl2 from an eBay seller. However upon further inspection is appears that any images with direct sunlight have major chromatic aberrations. Pretty sure it's not my lens because I also have another lens and it does t...

qfertig by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 7D - Keeps restarting video??!!

Hi there, I've had this problem for a while.  It'll start doing it... and stop doing it seemingly randomly.  No settings changes.  I have searched and found no answer. In live mode I'll record a bit (length of time doesn't seem to matter), click 'sto...

Mandi by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Focusing question

A few weeks ago, I got my first nice camera - the Rebel T6. I've been able to figure out a lot, but there's one thing I can't quite figure out. When I go to take a photo, the camera tries to focus on the subject (this is expected) and on the LCD scre...

gennyb by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! problems with 5d mk. 4 AF point select

hey guys, I can't seem to get the AF manual point selection to work, I also can not get the AF point display to work either. recently purchased 5d Firmware is up to date. When I select a focus point that's not dead center it still AF in the center. A...

Resolved! Canon M5 Startrail Long Exposure issue

Hi Everyone,I'm looking for some advice and I'd really appreciate any help, tips, and tricks on how to overcome this problem next time.So I’ve bought a Canon M5 a few months ago and so far I’m loving it and I’m really satisfied with the images. Last ...

startrail fail.jpeg

Blurry_Canon EOS REbel T6

So newly bought this camera and had no idea where to start with it. I tried to take a piture but it was so blurry and also how do I make it bigger? I think something wrong with the photo but I just can't figure out what it was. In the second photo, w...

20049167_1584378818280790_1313408258_o.jpg 20048765_1584381201613885_112752179_o.jpg

Sweat entered dispay of Canon Rebel T5

On a particularly hot day some sweat dripped inthrough the back of my camera dispay (I assume atleast). The photos are now showing up like this and even worse when the RAW file is opened. Any suggestions. Currently the camera is drying out with card...

IMG_4062.jpg

Are there mic settings in Rebel SL2 / 200D?

Hey all I have a brand new EOS Rebel SL2 and an external mic (Rode). The mic works fine (tested it on my phone voice recorder). The camera's internal mic works fine, too. But when I plug the external mic into the Rebel, I get no sound recorded at all...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements