EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebal XTi

Hello I just bought a new IMAC desktop I am trying to get EOS Utility to work as this computer as it has no CD drive I have downladed Utility and tried a multiple of sugestions to get the MAC to read the camera thru USB and nothing I am getting very ...

Canon Rebel T3i - Line in my pictures

Hello,In some of the recent pictures I took with my camera, there is this line that keeps showing up. Doesn't seem like there are any scratches on any of my lenses, so not sure what is happening, it has never happened before. I've attached some pictu...

IMG_1721.JPG IMG_1655.JPG IMG_1694.JPG
hfareed by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 80D light meter doesn't change in Manual

I haven't had this camera long and have been shooting in Auto, but started some tutorials for manaul shooting, and everything made sense until it started talking about metering.  It never changes. The triange stays in the middle no matter how I chang...

SV by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! 5D Mark IV - changing the filename

I'm setting up my defaults on my new camera and trying to change how files are named. As according to the  instructions when I go to the file name menu I see the unalterable Preset Code (the default this camera uses to name files) and I changed my Us...

Canon Eos t5i not recognized by Windows 10

Hello, I am getting frustrated at the fact that I can't even upload my pictures to Windows 10 because it doesn't recognize the camera.  I've tried installing all the software from the CD that came with my camera and it's not at all useful.  Can anyon...

camera won't connect to remote

I downloaded both canon's app on my phone for my t6 Rebel and the EOS remote app. My camera's wifi is active but it just won't connect at all on cannon's app and on the EOS remote app it says my camera isn't compatable. I also have an infrared remote...

Resolved! Speedlight minus built-in flash?

Hi all Quick background snapshot:  I originally started with a Zenit E which I bought from my art teacher when I was 12 (1976), still got it actually.  I had a few other SLRs but ended up falling into the compact digital market due to the demise of f...

Andy147 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Mark III Beginner question

hi every bodyi have Canon 5D Mark III with 24-105mm lensi don't know how to use it for recording videos i want to creat youtube channel and i want to record videos about using iphone and some tutorials i wanna know what is the best settings to get a ...

full frame suggestions

Hello ...I'm new to this forum and found some very informative feed back to some of the members questions so i figured id take some time to get some opinions for myself about my particular question. I currently own a 7dmk2 with a verity of "L" lens( ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements