EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5D IV-Zoom and crop factor

Hello, correct me if I´m wrong; please.Using the 5DIV in 4K video mode, the crop factor is exactly x1,7. Or less (rumors?)? Using these Canon zooms in 4K what will I get?24-70mm wil be 40-120mm?16-35mm will be 27x60? Less wide than the lens native fo...

Cunha by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel t3

I'm fairly new to this photography game and I just picked up a rebel t3. The question I have is can the camera autofocus without holding the shutter button or the AE button? Can it focus on anything that I point to automatically or that doesn't work ...

e13ment by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Static while shooting video inside

So I bought my wife the Canon Rebel T7I Video Creator Kit for Christmas this year. Out of the box we started shooting video at our Christmas party. When we reviewed the video we noticed static in some of the less lit places. We have tried all the set...

Canon 5D Mark iv Firmware Questions

I'm looking to purchase the full frame sensor 5D mark iv...I've been reading articles and studying up on the attributes of the camera over my Canon 7D ii....I've seen several owners make remarks about issues requiring 'a fix" that comes with updates ...

iris by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

5Ds red light blinking in viewfinder

HiAny idea why the redlight (illuminating grid & focusing points) in the viewfinder of my 5Ds would be constantly blinking when I set the AI SERVO mode? - This does not happen in the ONE SHOT or AI FOCUS modes.In all modes however, the focusing red l...

Markeran by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Major issue with DPP.

After editing my RAW images. I'm trying to prosess them from RAW over to JPEG. But this box pops up and says: "Can not wright to file". Can someone help? Thanks. Allan Love Jr.Blair, Neb. 

MMC card tecognized but not SD card

Hi! My trust 16GB SD card suddenly couldnt be accessed on my camera, neither could any of the three other SD cards i tried. But a random 32 MB MMC card worked just fine. Unfortunately, it could only fit 3 photos I am suspecting something’s wrong with...

Canon 1DX MKII Shooting Mode Confusion.

I have not needed the experienced advice of this forum for several months because your previous advice/help was so very useful.  However, I have run into a bit of a issue pertaining to the Shooting Modes of my 1DX MKII. I have a pretty good working u...

LanceA by Enthusiast
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Mysterious MP4 won't play on computer

I just got this Canon Rebel SL2 a few weeks ago.   I've copied all my pictures and videos from it to my computer and all of them played/displayed perfectly...... except for this last video I took yesterday.   It's 9 minutes long and a little over 4 G...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements