EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading from T2i - Body or Lens or both

I’m looking at upgrading from my T2i. I have the kit lens and a Tamron zoom lens.On a previous post of mine someone mentioned the Canon 80D. I would like to get a good lens for taking indoor photos.So questions:What body would you upgrade to and are ...

Sha0303 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T5 external audio options

I recently purchases a Canon EOS Rebel T5 online, I realized when I got the camera tha it was not a T5I as I thought (my fault for not paying closer attention) I am filming a movie using this camera and I WILL need external audio (i.e Shotgun mic) Ho...

Canon 1200 dead while taking picture

Hi everybody! I have a 1 year old canon 1200d , always worked perfectly since the other day while taking a picture. Suddenly the image through the lens blurred and then everything was black. Now i can't taking pictures at all, even if i press the bot...

Resolved! How To Record In Mp4 On Canon 7d EOS

My 7d eos records video in the .mov format and it is unviewable on my android phone (LG G4) after I move the video files over from the cameras sd card to my phone. I have to use an app that converts videos from .mov to .mp4, but it makes the videos f...

Cards for 4K video-5DIV

Hi, I will soon start to shoot 4K video (5DIV).I know from the camera´s manual the minimum specifications for CF and SD cards to record 4K.(UDMA 7/100MB/s or UHS-1/Class 3) Any opinions about CF/SD brands and models with good results from this commun...

Cunha by Rising Star
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Record to multiple cards-5DIV

Hello,I ususally use this feature when shooting photography: Record to multiple cards (5DIV).Card 1: the work.Card 2: a backup of the work. I tend to use cards (1 and 2) with the same size in order to change full cards at the same time, while working...

Cunha by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Auto Rotate-5DIV

Hi,I´ve the Auto Rotate (5DIV) feature turned on, both for Camera and Computer.Why does my portrait images do not auto rotate when I push the play button on my camera for reviewing purposes?I´ve to rotate by hand each image in order to take advantage...

Cunha by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

T7i Kit Lens Upgrade Recommendation

I have an EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera with 18-135mm IS STM Kit Lens.  I primarily shoot landscapes so stay in the lower focal range less than 55mm.  I'm wondering if there is a better zoom lens for this camera that will provide sharper images and overa...

mrkblm by Apprentice
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Prices fluctuating...

Bave been looking at the prices on the 5D Mark IV. Ebay, Amazon etc. Yesterday morning there was a shop in NY that had a new import listed on Ebay with a Buy It Now price just a tick or two under $2300. I still am on the fence aobut buying a FF so I ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements