EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Rebel T3 Weird Noise

Hi everyone! Im a noob in this camera world, recently I bought a second hand rebel t3. Everytime I use the camera theres a buzzing like noise coming from the camera. I am not so sure whether its coming from the lense or the camera. After I take out t...

Image review glitch

I was shooting with my 6D (several years old) and I took a card out and put a new one in (always formatting).  When I did this the 2 second preview was fine.  But upon image review there was a small grey square of pixels (5% of total frame) in the lo...

Back Button Focus vs Speedlight Auto Shutoff

I set the "star" button on my Rebel T3i to use as my back-button focus. Now that I'm discovering/experimenting with flash photography, the directions from my owners manual state "To cancel the slave unti's auto power off, press the camera's <*> butto...

rhodesmk by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Optimal Shutter speed?

Hi, I’m looking to buy a new camera. I currently have the Canon Rebel XT and I also have the Canon EOS 60D I am in the market for a new camera and I’ve been doing some research and I’ve found many cameras, but I have been wondering if the maximum shu...

canon 550d turn off when rotat it

hii have my canon was working perfectlywhile i was traveling was in my suitcasebut when iv tried to turn it on wontafter i slap it its onbut when its on if i shake or move it to the right or left it turn off againi want your help if there is a soulut...

T6i says busy after taking a picture

I dont know whh its doing this... i just got it and already having problems. It says busy everytime i take a picture and it’ll stay there until i turn off the camera. Ive tried resetting it cleaning the lens pins changing the SD card formatting the S...

Petaa by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I look like an overexposed peach

I put a lot of time into trying to make high quality youtube content. The problem is that I can't figure out my camera. Under normal outdoor light the video quality looks decent. As soon as the bright sun come out the scene becomes overexposed and my...

Resolved! 80D DNG Raw files

OK I get it Adobe won't recognize the 80D raw files.  I convert to DNG as advised but DNG does not carry over all the EXIF data. I have to shoot raw and JPG so the computer will even read the card.  It won't read just ther raw files.  So then I impor...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements