EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS550D folder?

I have a EOS 550D.  I can't see a folder function. Does that mean this camera will not put photos in a folder? Or is there some way to do this? I put a folder on the memory card via the PC, but the photos are just listed  as normal, outside the folde...

Pi-ta- by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Flash shoe malfunctioning

I am using two different external flashes and getting same issue, so i think is something with the flash shoe on my camera. I will take a photo and fire the flash but it will either overexpose or under expose. I am using fully charged batteries.I mad...

2sunsllc by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

5D MKIV

GreetingsI recently purchased the MKiv and seem to be struggling with the shutter.  It always sounds slow, now matter what shutter speed I set. Anyone have any idea what is going on?Thanks

Ludo by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tinted lens filters and tulip lens hood

I'm pretty bad at searching amazon for these things but I have a rebel t6, and I am looking for colored lenses and I believe I have a 55mm lens that I also want a tulip lens hood for. If anyone can send me links to some that would work you would be m...

Canon Rebel T6i

Hello, I have a Canon Rebel T6i with a 18-55mm lens. I am having trouble taking pictures through the viewfinder there is a flashes 15" at the bottom left side of the viewfinder. What does that mean? It takes pictures through the twisty screen just no...

Resolved! Spot metering on the 7D Mark II

I owned a 7D 1 for over 8 years and it recently was stolen out of my car. My insurance came good with a replacement 7D Mark II, and now I am learning the differences between the models.One difference I've been noticing is the way spot metering behave...

Yellow Evaluative.jpg Yellow Spot.jpg Aga Evaluative.jpg Aga Spot.jpg

EOS 5D Mk iv or EOS 6D Mk ii!!

I am looking at these two models and I am seeing marginal gains on the 5D versus the 6D, but I am seeing a sharp increase in price for the 5D. Is there anyone here who had used both and can tell me if the cost justifies the gain with the 5D.I really ...

canon rebel t3 wont turn on

Hi I have a Canon rebel t3 i bout about 4-5 years ago i have never dropped it or gotten it wet last week the battery drained out I noticed I lost the charger so went to Best Buy they said they didnt sale them so i bought a universal charger i left th...

cesar18 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

First FF body - Used 6d mk1 or 5d mk3?

I'm looking to purchase my first FF body and i thought i should look for a used one for budget reasons. I've found two for sale, but i'm not really sure which to pick. The first one is a 5D mk3 with about 100k actuations at about 1160 dollars. The gu...

mchigan by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 6d mk2 back button focussing

Hi all, love the camera, however can anyone explain back button focussing.the camera af-on button works as a default back button focus,the manual states From the manual On page 131 3rd bullet it states, that After achieving focus with on shot Af the ...

Georgezx9 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements