EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS Remote not working

I have an EOS 70D and have a new iPhone 8.The EOS Remote installs on the phone.However it does not get added to the Privacy setting and therefore has no access to download the picture except using email.It also is not compatible with the Canon Connec...

Toodyt by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannon Rebel xs shutter problem

We have used our Rebel XS camera for a couple years.  Usually on full auto, but sometimes on portrait, sports, etc... Never any problem.  Now all of a sudden, the shutter has stopped functioning.  When I try and take a picture, the flash will pop up ...

5DMkIV AF Settings for Swim Meets

I have been shooting indoor high school swim meets for 6-ish years with a 70-200 f:/2.8L IS on a 7d (using AI Servo). The 7D has provided very good hit rates, with two exception; low-light capability, and sometimes focusing on water splashes in front...

Resolved! Change Owner Name RebelXT

I received a used canon rebel XT as a gift.  I would like to change the owner name that is embedded in the digital information on each photo. I have spent some time researching and it seems i need to make the change using the EOS utility or maybe Zoo...

Breakthrough ND Filters

I am looking to purchase a Breakthrough ND filter and was wondering if anyone has tried the 2x vs 4x and compared?  I would like to save the extra $50, however I am not sure if it is worth it seeing how I am strapping it to high quality glass.

xzebra by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

T6i Backfocus Issue?

While shooting with a T6i and Canon EF 24-70mm 1:2.8 lens set to manual focus, the video image gets blurry about :07 into this clip. Is it a backfocus issue? https://youtu.be/UZi9jfASoz8

AZR by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

T2i Shutter and LCD Display problem

Hello All-I have been using my Canon Rebel T2i for last 7 years and sudden;y today after powering up the LCD display is not coming and the Shutter is not working when clicking. AF is workingThrough View finder all the notes are appearing.Built in fla...

T6i to Samsung Camera via Hot Spot

Can I connect my T6i to my Samsung smartphone via the phone's Hot Spot, not the Wi-Fi? I'm rarely in an area where I can connect via Wi-Fi and use my Hot Spot almost constantly. Again, connect via phone's Hot Spot, NOT the Wi-Fi.Thanks!

Ohiobudd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SL-2 MP-4 video clips will not play

I have the SL-2. It takes video clips in MP4 format.  I have several videos saved that were given to me in MP4 format and my desktop computer plays them just fine. I tried to play the new video from the SL-2 and it gives me an error “Windows Media Pl...

ndralle by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

M Series Picture Profiles Confusion

I am new to Canon and jumped in with the M6. I was shooting this past weekend and noticed that the settings for Photos are the same as the setting for Videos. For example, if I am shooting a photo (Mode Tv) using the Landscape profile and switch to t...

Resolved! Canon 5D Mark 1 and the cold

I have a Canon 5D mark one with a low shutter count but in the cold all shots are black. When first out in the cold it takes a few shots then once it cools down that's when the issue shows up. Seems fine when used inside in the warmth of the house. W...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements