EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading from a 40d

Hi all,I know I'm way behind the curve and any newer DSLR will be an improvement but, I'm getting back into shooting and would like to upgrade my 40D. I'll be looking at used bodies for budget reasons.I really like the feel of the body it's very simi...

Lens and Camera recommendations

Hi all new member here and also very newbie to cameras and photography. Two reasons for posting in this section, hope its ok.1. Wanting to get a macro type lens for my camera,  EOS 6D mk2. I also have a EW-83M 24-105 lens as my one and only. At this ...

FidoQ by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! M-JPEG vs L-JPEG for high ISO

Hi. I tried to use M-size and S-size JPEG on my 80D for low light and haven't noticed any difference compared to L-size JPEG. I thought that by increasing "virtual" pixel size I will have cleaner images - as on full-frame bodies that have greater rea...

sknaumov by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 6D Mark II question!!!

Hi? First post here, Got a Canon EOS 6D Mark II With a Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art lens.My question is.Is it possible while looking through the lens to get a quick focus not just in the middle (i.e. a kid running past) and still have the focus and ba...

My pictures won't show up on my computer

I have a Canon EOS Rebel T5 and a 2018 Mackbook. When I plug in my camera with the USB cord and try to open it on my computer, it doesn't register that there are any photos. I have never had the problem before on the desktop mac I used to have.

Cskin17 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera connect issues

I have an EOS R. Recently, I am having issues connecting my iPhone 7 with ios13 to the camera with the camera connect app. I don’t think it is an iOS update issue. Camera can connect via Bluetooth but not through wifi

mhanabe by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 6D

Hi, I hope ive done this in the right section : I have an EOS6D & today when i took a picture the red warning light on the right hand side that comes on when you take a picture, stays on. It is then impossible to operate the camera until i remove the...

ColinC by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 7D Battery Problem

Eversince I purchased my camera, I have to take my battery out everytime I have finished using it, otherwise my fully charged battery drains out, completely. I do notice when I leave my battery in my camera, the top LCD always shows GPS and LOG and I...

Dexter33 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Understanding Noise

Hi Canon Community, I'm an amateur photographer looking to improve my skills and I'm struggling in low light situations.  I recently took some photos of my friends using a Canon 7D (the oldest model) and an EF 100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS USM with the sett...

IMG_8931-3.jpg

How do I get my model number???

So I ended up finding a Canon Camera in the backseat of my car. Tried to find out who it was, contacted all my friends and posted it on Facebook, and no one claimed it. So I decided to give it to my roommate as she always wanted to get into photograp...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements