EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! New webcam M6 Mark II & Sigma lens

I am looking for a canon camera primarily as a webcam and to capture videos.  Canon site recommended M50 and I was considering sigma 16mm to go along with that.  Looking at other reviews, I am now thinking if it's worth getting a M6 Mark II. If that ...

ocpp by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Eos R Red Tint AWD

Purchased a Excellent Used Eos R a few weeks ago. Love it, except it has a definite red tint to its AWD photos (and in the view finder, if I'm honest). The following photos show it:#1 - Taken with my Google Pixel 2 phone. Color is accurate in this on...

Porch.jpg D25A9874.jpg D25A9872.jpg
USCRx by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Tamron lens and Canon

Hi Can someone ples se help me with the following issue.  My father in law bought Canon fotoaparat EOS 6D Mark II and Tamron lens 16-300mm AF and the two arent fully compatible. Is there any accessories that Can make them fully compatible?Thanks in a...

Grmo by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon t7i won't autofocus as webcam

I'm trying to use my t7i + 18-200mm as a webcam with Canon Webcam Utility, and it won't autofocus, so my video is noticeably out of focus. I've set the AF to AI servo, and it still doesn't work. How do I get it to autofocus?Thanks

sefds16 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

1300d menu button not working

Hi l bought a second hand canon 1300d, l am new to photography and thought after the reviews it was a good camera to start with,  everything is working fine apart from the menu button not working any ideas l can fix it best regards Clapton 

clapton by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New 6D2 owner coming from a t5i

After owning a t5i with the 18-55 kit lens for four years, I upgraded to the 6D2 with the 24-105mm IS II F4.  Big improvement over the t5i.  I shoot in raw and use lightroom to process my photos.I've noticed that when I zoom in 1:1 in lightroom, imag...

mlamb01 by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70D Shutter sound

Hello Everyone, So today I got a Canon 70D and the first thing I noticed was the shutter noise when turning on and off the camera. I never noticed this noise being so loud before on my 60D or 90D.  Is this normal for the 70D? Here is a video of the n...

LGTEC by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Eos rebel sl2 lens help

I recently bought a Rokinon 14mm F2.8 Full Frame Ultra Wide Angle Lens for my canon eos rebel sl2 and found that it is too small to fit the body and I'm looking for an adaptor to fit, but I'm not sure since there are many out there with varying price...

No sound in video shot with T7i

Just recently bought a T7i and I used it to record a short video. The first video, I shot with a connected lapel wired lapel mic. The second take I did with just the camera's built in mic. When I loaded the video files on my Mac there is no sound at ...

Rebel T6i Filming Lens

I am using my Rebel T6i to film hunts. I am using the lens that the camera came with,18-55mm.  I want something that can reach out further and still be good for when I need shots up close. What would you guys recommend? 

ZSUNTKEN by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon t6i not metering properly?

Okay. We've wiped all settings. Custom. Camera. I'm even shooting just in auto the camera automatically sets the exposure to -3  even if outside in extremely bright light.  our camera dealer has went downhill. They told me to update the firmware. we ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements