EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7d mki won't connect

My 7d mki suddenly won't connect to my pc (windows 10), but it appear in the device manager. I already tried to unplug than plug it in again and switching yhe usb port it connect toPlease help   

huvutuno by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS M50 - Time Lapse Photos

As this camera does not have the time lapse shooting feature, is there an Android app that can be used together with the camera to shoot time lapse photos? Canon Camera Connect does not have this feature. Thanks.

NigelP1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon BR-E1 Remote for R

I'm interested in buying a remote for my R, and the one listed in the manual is BR-E1, which is Bluetooth technology. Is it true that, unlike the infrared remotes, this one can trigger the camera from anywhere around the camera, not just in the front...

Resolved! SL2 Geolocation Info

The SL2 does not have built-in GPS, so, I have to use the Camera Connect app on my Android to feed the GPS data to my SL2 when I'm shooting pics. My SL2 automatically connects via Bluetooth IF the Camera Connect app is running on my Pixel 3 XL. But, ...

wchettel by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Moving Autofocus Point

Hello, on my canon eos 90d I am unable to move my single point autofocus using the buttons around the "Set" button when focusing. I used to be able to do this on my old eos. Now I have to hit the magnifying glass and then I can use the buttons around...

Please Help Me Fix My Canon 80D!

Hello guys, i need some major help here. While working on a film shoot my canon 80D LCD screen broke. The screen works and everything but the hinge broke off and now i cant move the LCD screen. Does anyone know where can i find a replacement part or ...

EOS 6DII iphone pairing failure

I've read through the posts and noticed this dicussion but nothing that answers my issue. I am attempting to connect my iPhone to my Canon 6DII. I've done this with my 77D without problems but can't seem to connect with my 6DII. I have even removed t...

Pop up flash not working

EOS 500D (Rebel). When I try to select built in flash, I get the error message saying not available - external flash attached, when there is no external flash attached.  The external flash works fine. Can anyone help please? 

IMG_2202.JPG

Split Focusing Screen for Canon 60d?

I'm not getting the tack sharp focusing out of my 60d I'd like. My film SLRs had split focusing screens where the focusing screen displayed two hemisphere halves, which would line up when the subject was in focus. Is there such an aftermarket focusin...

tomokc by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements