EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RP moisture and low temps

Hello, I read that the RP is weather sealed but doesn't use gaskets to do so. Canon just used "precision" fit for the parts.I was shooting in some very, very light drizzle for an hour and the next day my mode selector will only flip between a couple ...

Resolved! Not able to see thumbnails

Can anyone help me.I have 2 lap tops. When I try to view my photos from my Canon 6D Mark II on one I can see the thumbnails and they open and I have all the camera information. When I try to open them on the other I can not see the photo in the thumb...

Canon EOS R!!!

I would like to get peoples opinion about getting the Canon EOS R. I want to upgrade my camera to mirrorless and think the new RF Lens from canon look amazing plus would be a good investment for the future.I normal take landscape and travel pictures ...

Canon 90D consistently over exposing

HiI've just upgraded my Canon 70d to the 90d. I used my 70d exclusively for macro photography. I'm in Manual mode for ISO, f-stop and shutter speed and TTL for the flash. I use evaluative metering and have always gotten very well exposed images on my...

davegball by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

T5i View Finder Meter

Hello, new here and new to Canon. Recently purchased a used T5i with 18-55 kit lens. I am new to DSLR cameras but learning. Realized I'm having an issue and wanted to make sure I'm not being dumb.  In live view, I can take photos in any mode and the ...

sisabell by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

T6 vs T7

Looking to purchase a camera I found a T6 w/ 2 lens and for the same price  aT7 w/1 lens is it worth the difference in price ?Thank you for any advise 

M4M by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

7D pop up flash shorts out the camera

I picked up a used 7D off of eBay in October and got it working. Until today, I messed around with it but never tried taking a serious photograph. Today, I swapped out a broken battery cover/door. I checked a few different settings. When I put it to ...

maximvsv by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera failed to save images

Hello. I am just using my two days old EOS M100, however it sometimes failes to save pictures. In the gallery it appears as question mark.  Pictures under question mark are not able to open. I took 50 pcs. picture and 3 pcs. from them have the descri...

20191208_231145.jpg
maklarip by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Record Video output

Hello All. In searching, I found no relavent threads. I have a few older video tapes and would like to digitize them. The player will output to RCA. With that in mind, I'm wondering if its possible to capture to video output using my daughters new 5D...

xylie6 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Tethering LR

I have a problem with tethering, when I start tethering using tether cable, my camera canon 5d mark iv is dedected, but images aren't seen on LR only on my camera. I don't know what is wrong.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements