EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon screen timeout while Not recording

When live-streaming, my R6 and R5 keep going to black screen if I record.While live-streaming am forced to almost touch the shutter button every 5 min to avoid the camera from getting a black screen.On the R5 I hit record as I stream.R6 doesn’t suppo...

R6 Powered Off Issues

Got a R6 camera and when the camera is powered off I notice every once in a while I hear what sounds like the shutter/click noise going off by itself.  Also the battery will drain without using it for a few days. Anyone else having this issue?

kidster by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon M50 travel questions

Hello I got a Canon M50 with 11-22mm & 15-45mm ef-m lenses for my birthday. I also got a nice little tripod, uv filters for both and a rode mic. I will be mainly using this camera for traveling and vlogging With that being said, I'm still learning th...

Saving edited images

Hi everyone! I'm the brand new owner of a Canon 90D. I love the image quality I'm getting so far, but I'm having a few problems with editing- if, after copying files from the SD card to computer storage, I try to edit too many at a clip, they won't a...

Rebel T3 can't change shooting modes

Not sure what happened but it is confusing.  I turn the camera on and say take a picture in Auto Mode (doesn't matter which mode I start in) after taking the pic, if I try to change modes to say Portrait, or Creative auto the LCD screen is blank. If ...

fcchief by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question regarding EOS R wifi

Quick question - Does the EOS R wifi function and/or the Canon smartphone app allow me to transfer images based on whether the pictures are protected and/or rated?I like to 'tag' my images by protecting and/or rating them as I shoot them during an ev...

Issue Connecting to Mac via Wifi (Big Sur)

Hello friends,  I could really use some help.  I am attempting to use the Wifi/LAN option with Mac to change my picture style file settings for my Canon Rebel T6i, but I simply cannot connect the two and it's discouraging. There are only two issues I...

brinbrin by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pictures Turning Out Pure White

I'm having quite the connundrum, and I need to figure out if it's user error or camera fault.Any time I switch my Canon 80D to the manual setting mode, any picture turns out pure white that I take. I've tried every setting I can think of. If I crank ...

EOS R Firmware Update with EF Lense

Hey Everyone,  Updated my EOS-R to Firmware  to 1.8 and the camera has started to throw the Err-01 code "Communication between the devices is fualty. Check camera, lens or mount adapter contacts." I've tried cleaning the contacts on the lense, adapte...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements