EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon T2i upgrade

Hey all, I currently own a Canon T2i and I have decided to upgrade from it.  I currently own a Canon 15-85 USM and a 55-250 IS STM lens and I have been eyeing the Canon T7i for quite some time.  I normally shoot vehicles and rail (cars, buses, trucks...

Burnt pixels in LED view finder in EOS R

I see a few 3-4 burning green-red LED spots in the viewfinder screen when I turn on the camera with the lens cap on. I don't see them when I remove the lens cap.  Although I cannot see it in the pictures, it still keeps bothering me if I bought a def...

sivamanie by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 80D footage looks terrible!

Hello, I have been shooting video on my canon 80d on A+ with a set with 5 lights and the image quality just looks terrible. It looks grey and dark as well as grainy. I can't figure out why it is like this. When it is seen small it looks great, but wh...

Resolved! 90D underexposing by 1 stop all lenses

Hello all I just started using my 90D. coming from 80D. I noticed my 90D underexposes by one full stop regardless of the lens I use. I shoot in manual mode and if I use auto iso I have to set EV to +1 to get good histogram. If I lock down Iso using t...

Cross by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Rebel T7 EOS 1500D

I bought the bundle and it came with some lenses I'm still learning them but I wonder if the telescope lens that came with can take pictures of the night sky if not I was wondering what lens do I need to get to take pictures of the night sky with sta...

Ash89 by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

M100 opportunities

Hello,I know I can focus, shoot and transfer images (jpeg only for some unknown reason). What else can I/can't I do from the app ? Many thanks for any info.The manual does not have a list of functions available.   

cerewiki by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Ra shutter activation using telescope

Took delivery of a Canon Ra plus the EF-S lens adapter for astrophotography use yesterday. Currently exploring features and testing. When using my EF-S lenses, camera works as expected. When attached to telescope via the standard EF-S ring, shutter i...

Camera busy

Hi,I have a canon 4000D EOS. I have been trying to transfer my photos to my camera connect app which before has worked just fine. However this time it doesn’t seem to be working. There is also a red flashing LED light at the bottom right corner of th...

R_c_2202 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Customizing dials and buttons on 5D Mark IV

I had customized my buttons on my 5D Mark III to suit my shooting style.  You can customize the 5D Mark IV but I don't see a way to set it up the way I had the Mark III which is confusing if I go from one to the other. On the Mark III I had the ISO o...

crockny by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R - can't connect utility

I am attempting to wirelessly connect my EOS R to my MacBook Pro as described in the manual with no success.   I’m following the exact steps from the manual; On Camera - “WiFi settings”On Camera - “Enable”On Camera - Select “WiFi function”On Camera -...

Jchapman by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS M10 Focusing Issue

I use my EOS M10 in full automatic without Servo AF to photograph moving vehicles. Starting yesterday, the focus was all off and almost everything was in bad focus which required me to restart the camera. Zooming in and out just once using the 15-45 ...

EQReport by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility Update Problems

I've used the EOS Remote Shooting feature with my Canon Rebel T5 multiple times, but after the recent update I'm no longer able to. I set up the monitored folder and the destination folder, but when I return to the software main menu I cannot choose ...

madjoyb by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements