EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! New user needs help!

All my photos are coming out underexposed. The settings are 400 ISO, F5.0, 1/60. All of the pictures are almost completely black. It comes out bright if I put my ISO at 3200, but it's super noisy, or my shutter speed at 2", but it's super blurry. Put...

Resolved! EOS 350D - filesystem on compact flash card?

Hello, my used EOS comes with an CF-card 'ELITE PRO, 50x, KINGSTON'. The operating system I use is UBUNTU 14.04 LTS. I'm able to write, read and delete all files of the card when it is inside the EOS. Inserted in the usb-cardreader I can't find any f...

hannah2 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon LP-E6N COUNTERFEIT

I bought few days ago a Canon 5DS and a Canon 5DSR from different stores. Both cameras came with a Canon LP-E6N battery, but I start to seach about counterfeit canon accesories, and I saw that these batteries (both has same design) has different labe...

IMG-0339.jpg IMG-0340.jpg IMG-0336.jpg
Yosvaldy by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! T7I 800D No 3x3 grid lines

I'm new to Canon, and photography. Let's just say my last real camera was a Pentax K1000 in high school (1985!). I purchased an 800D (T7i) and am trying to figure out if it's possible to get the 3x3 grid for composition? I've looked everywhere and ca...

5DMKIII can't communicate via USB port

Cannot communicate with the camera from Lightroom or from EOS Utlity 3.11.1  Get an error message "Failed to communicate with Camera. Check connections".  Tried connecting with two different computers and two different USB cables.  Problem appears to...

Canon T6i Freezing up

Sometime after I have used my Canon T6i for a period of time, my ISO, Amperture and FStop will stop chaning.  Turn Camera of and then back on sometime will correct the problem. Other times i have to wait Please advise

Resolved! EOS 350D - flashlight doesn't work | Error 05

Good morning, yesterday I got an EOS 350D which works well in the modi P, Tv, Av, M and A-DEP. The automatic Modi doesn't work, because even the flash come up error 5 occurs. It comes up properly with two clicks inside the camera. What's the problem ...

hannah2 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel Connection Question

Weird question, or maybe not..... Is there a way to connect my rebel to my PC directly, and when taking photos they automatically show on my PC screen as they are taken? I have Photo Shop and LIght room if i need either of those. I juse cant fiigure ...

PBF by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Wet

So my canon 80D got wet while hiking and it still takes pictures but nothing else works. I changed the display screen and board yet same results. Any other ideas what could be wrong?

Hashy80 by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mark II dark viewfinder / camera locked

After two or so hours of shooting mostly video with the 5D, I went to take a picture/check my lighting but the viewfinder only darkened when I hit the shutter button, the camera didn't react when I hit any of the buttons to the left of the LCD screen...

rdunn by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 200D Live Viewing

Hello all I have a canon 200D for 1 year +/- and the other day i was shooting in live view and it appear a black thing while i was shooting, i clean the leans + the sensor on the software and i change the lens also and the problem is still there. Bel...

20191226_123803.jpg
socio89 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T2i upgrade

Hey all, I currently own a Canon T2i and I have decided to upgrade from it.  I currently own a Canon 15-85 USM and a 55-250 IS STM lens and I have been eyeing the Canon T7i for quite some time.  I normally shoot vehicles and rail (cars, buses, trucks...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements