EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M50 will not connect to any Mac

I have tried every single solution I have seen posted online, nothing works. Yesterday, it magically connected to EOS Utility 3 and then when I switched computers, its refused to connect to the new computer, the computer it was working on, or my wife...

canon Eos m50 adapter question

So I'm planning on getting an adapter for my m50. There is a canon branded EF-EOS adapter but it costs like $200. There is also one by Velo that is significantly cheaper, only $60. Is there any real reasons to go with the canon brand instead of savin...

Resolved! EOS R with aftermarket LP-E6N batteries

I am getting an odd behavior from my EOS 5 (firm 1.4 - trying to update it now) with BM LP-E6N batteries from amazon.  These batteries work fine i my 7D.When i put them in the EOS R, if I do so with the power off (like i normally would) then when i t...

Thoughts on Canon EOS Rebel T3i?

I know this question is asked a lot here and, trying to get into photography myself, I'll get right to it. Basically, wanting to shoot anything I can, starting with landscapes and possibly basic portraits and things. I'm really looking into practicin...

Resolved! Some AF area selections are not available

I recently started paying attention to the AF area selection. I noticed on my EOS 5d Mark iv some of the selections are dimmed, and not selectable. See the image below and watch the icon 1, 5, and 7. They are dimmed. The toggle button simply skips th...

Canon 5d iv AF area selection.jpg

Control RIng Adapter EF-EOS R

Hi everyone,About a month ago (Dec 3) I paid for a EOS R body and a Control Ring Adapter. I was charged for both, Received the body but no sign or communication from Canon about the adapter. There's no phone number to call and the chat is never avaia...

5D Mark IV good in very low temps?

I have the 5d Mark III which has been fine shooting in the teens, but looking at the write up for 5d Mark IV I see Operating Temperature 32-104 degrees!  I don't remember seeing anything like that for the Mark III.   Does the Mark IV not do well at l...

crockny by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS T7i

Recently my camera’s on/off switch has had difficulty working. It’s not stuck, but the camera does not always respond when I switch it on / switch it to camera mode. I will switch it on and it stays off. After a few tries / switching it all the way t...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements