EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! SL2 Power On/Off Switch

Several weeks ago I took a few pics with my SL2 but when I put it back in the bag I forgot to turn the power switch off. Last night I pulled it out to take a few more pics and I noticed that it was still turned ON, but the battery level indicator did...

wchettel by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS R 1080p in C-LOG?

Hi just a quick question for those who have the EOS R,I can't seem to find a lot of information on whether or not the EOS R can do C-LOG (Whether at 8bit or 10bit w/ external recorder) at 1080p and since I don't own one yet I can't try it for myself....

Canon 80d worse than Canon rebel t3i

Hi, I just got a brand new Canon 80D and took some test shots on the exact same settings as my old T3i (f/stop, shutter speed, ISO but also all the other settings I could manually set.. white balance, focus mode, exposure comp, flash exposure comp, i...

yteln by Contributor
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5DM3 trade up

I've been using 5DM3s for years - and am thinking upgrade time.  My delimma - do I go to 5DM4 - OR - what is the benefit or not switching to Mirrorless. I shoot sports and action wildlife ... so lenses  ... 24/105, 70/200, 100/400  and they get used ...

monkey44 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mk II won't release shutter

Hello! I've had my 5D Mkii for about 8 years now. It recently stopped releasing the shutter - it will focus but won't take the picture. After this started happening, it would let me switch to live view a few more times, and now that has become dysfun...

5D MK IV serial No issue

I just bought a 5D Mk IV from a US dealer and when I tried to register the camera with Conon, I got a message that the Serial No does not match their records.The number allowed me to download SW and a FEW update, but I still can register the camera. ...

BWDenver by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 120 fps doesn't work

hi i have  a new canon 90d and i bought a lexar 1000x 128gb i cant get the option of 120 fps, when i click on it, it says "not available because of the associated funtion's settings. -high frame rate" can someone help me with this please... 

EOS 250 not focusing and wont take pictures

HELP! I just purchased EOS 250D/SL3 and i dont know if my problems are factory defects or maybe i mistakenly made unecessary adjustments on the camera settings. I have a zero to minimal knowledge with cameras so please tell me if im asking nonsense q...

dpvicedo by Apprentice
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R and maze pattern with DPP4

At f/1.2 or f/1.4 a maze pattern is visible at 1:1 in DPP 4.11.02 (due to green equilibration I suppose). The maze pattern is visible also in Lightroom Classic 8.2.1, RawTherapee (AMaZE without green equilibration correction), darktable (AMaZE). What...

EOS-R-VNG4-AMaZE.gif lightroom.png DPP4.png
Peter by Authority
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements