cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R6 Mark II Availability

spiveydon
Contributor

When does Canon have inventory of  R6 Mark II.  I have checked many retail and camera stores and all are backordered.

8 REPLIES 8

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

B&H Photo currently shows an expected availability of 2-4 weeks.  Of course, that is only a guess.

I would highly recommend requesting a stock alert from B&H or any other retailer that could notifiy you when stock becomes available.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Thanks for the info.  Very much appreciated.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

If you are serious and want one, place an order at B&H and Canon.  Hit up BestBuy as well.  First one with stock wins.  

If you are trying to time it and wait for someone to have stock, you'll be waiting a while.  Get yourself in line and your turn will come.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

In my experience, Best Buy and other big box stores like Price Club and Sam’s Club are not good places to shop for big ticket items.  Inventory control is not the best.  A Sales Associate can unknowingly sell you an open box item that has been returned by a customer.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

spiveydon
Contributor

Thanks for the response and the suggestion.  I am serious about the purchase and have ordered one thru Best Buy.  Will hit  B & H and Canon.

FloridaDrafter
Authority
Authority

My wife has the R6 and wanted some of the features in the R6 mark II, so when I started shopping the only things available were kits. I almost bought the one with the RF 24-105mm f/4L, but that lens wasn't one she would use (there are still kits available). So, one night last month, I went to B & H and they had an R6 mark II Body only, so I was able to get one. When you finally get one, you will really like it. I have the R5 and have tested the R62 with quite a few RF L and non L glass. The R62 is worth the wait.

Here is a screen grab from the Canon Japan site.

Apology.jpg

Newton

EOS R5, R6, R6II. RF 15-35 f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.2L, 85mm f/1.2L, 100mm f/2.8L Macro, 100-400mm, 100-500mm L, 1.4X.

Thanks for the information about the R62.  This is my initial launch into the mirrorless world.  I have struggled about retiring my 1DX, so you thoughts about the R62 are encouraging.  Also, thanks for the screen grab.

spiveydon
Contributor

I found an R6 Mark II at an independent camera store about 2 hours from my house.  I made the purchase two days ago.  Thanks for the responses and the tips.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements