EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zooming issues

We are having trouble with zooming in on items. We zoom in. When we look at the picture in the view screen. It looks far away. What do we need to do to the camera to get closeups. New to this as you can tell. Lol We take the picture and it looks far ...

Nel2009 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

R5/R6 2 sec delay photo focus problem

My fiance and I bought a new R6 partially for the flippy screen so we can take selfies together. It's easiest to hold the camera by the lens when taking a selfie but then you can't click the shutter button. I like the 2 second timer option, but it 1)...

Question on Canon EOS R

Hi all, first post here. I’ll start saying I’m not a pro photographer so maybe my questions might sound somewhat ignorant (because I am in this field, still).I have an old Nikon D3100 and would like to upgrade. I’ve always heard about Canon’s awesome...

Could use some advice on 90D

Among other bodies (A6600, Fuji X-S10) I am considering the 90D. I know it’s the only DSLR out of the bunch but there is something about having a DSLR body with crazy battery life that will take great images with a cheap 50 or 35. I have shot Nikon (...

Canon T3i Dead

So... here's my situation. I just got the t3i this week (thank you citibank points!) excited, I went ahead and played around with it. and my battery drained, but not all the way. so I go and charge the camera, battery is fully charged and I stick it ...

inno by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T3i Downloading Pics Wirelessly

I have 0 files of 0 size after many tries downloading the utility and the utility update.  I bought a used T3i and thought i would be a proud canon owner but not so much now especially after doing a ton of research reading and watching reviews,  most...

White Box on Screen Please Help

Hi all I can't get the small white box OFF my video screen.  Closest info I could find said something about face detection.  I don't want my camera in Manual Mode.  I will appreciate ANY HELP.

Susie by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't shoot photo or video in live view mode.

I can take photos through the viewfinder but if i switch to live(photo or video) it goes black. iI can record when on video but theres no video its just black, i do get audio though. sometimes when i first turn the camera on live view will work but i...

muriop9 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements