EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! High ISO noise

I'm using a 6D mark ll. Others who use this , at what ISO do you consider noise becoming excessive? I shot a basketball game and it started to show a lot of noise starting at 800 or 1600 on up. I shot with a Canon 24-105 L ,Tamron 15-30 2.8 and a Tam...

WJM by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Mark iii Raw images

The question is are there any settings in camera that will affect the raw file when editing in Lightroom.Eg) setting the picture style. White balance, auto lighting optimizerAfter I import the images and apply my basic starting settings to the images...

llehmann by Enthusiast
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about Abe's of Maine retailer

I'm looking at a 1DX Mk II, and Abe's of Maine has what appears to be a great deal on new ones for $4,149.  In scouring their FAQ's it says that they are not an "authorized" Canon dealer.  Are these international models with no US warranty, or ones t...

PEJKKJ by Contributor
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Just got the Canon m50 with the kit lens

I mainly bought it for shooting stop motion and to learn some photography in manual mode. I haven't tried the other features yet. I haven't really messed with the features/settings yet, should I be changing any of them? Sometimes when my arm goes ove...

helloap by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading from a t6 Ideas

I'm currently working with a canon t6, I'm 16, I just got my tax return, the canon t6 has been holding me back for quite some time, I do a lot of automotive, portraits, and stuff for my military school. I also love doing Astrophotography, I've been l...

EOS M100 - Memory Card Error

Greetings, I love this camera but today when I turned it on, I got an error message saying "Memory Card Error".  I am using a Sandisk Ultra 32GB SD card.  Tried three other SD card and it is the same error.  When I go to settings to format the card, ...

ken2020 by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

SL3 Video Autofocus problems

New camera and I can use some suggestions on settings for video and focus. Maybe it's the settings I have on the camera but here is what happens. When I am shooting video of live action, the focus point changes and the video will be blurry until the ...

Resolved! Live View Control with EOS Utility

I'm using my Canon T6s with a microscope and Canon EOS Utility.  When in Live Vew mode I take photos and movies of various microbes.  To achieve focus I use the microscope,  not the camera.  At the bottom of the Live View screen are three choices of ...

Desmid EOS Utility Screen Showing Magnification Buttons
Mike8 by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Mk IV FTPS mode

Hello Everyone, Has somebody managed to connect with Canon 5D Mk IV to FTPS server (Secure FTP)?FTP (unsecure) is quite simple but I am unable to install FileZilla's SSL Certificate on my camera - of course if there is no certificate, there is no con...

albasdad by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70D SD CARD not working.

So I installed magic lantern on my SD card 16gb extreme pro version, I ended up not needed the software, so I deleted it from my SD card, when I turned my camera own with the SD card, the camera wouldn't even show anything, it was just pure black. I ...

Video Recording Tally Light on 6D

I have tried to find this in the menus and manual, with no luck, but is there a way to turn on/off a video recording tally light on the front of the camera so that the person being recorded can see that the camera is recording?

Nasshorn by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements