EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T3i locking up larger SD Cards

Hi everyone. So I've had a T3i for a few years now. It's been great. For the last year I've been using a Samsung 128GB SD Card, which has also been great. Last week I turned my camera on like normal, and went to take pictures like I have been for yea...

T7 unresponsive

I work as a photographer at a high volume car dealership and we don't have spare cameras lying around, so i'm coming here for help before I resort to sending the camera in for service. I picked up a pair of T7 kits at my local Target in November and ...

delliott by Apprentice
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Upgrading my Rebel T3

Finally ready to upgrade my Rebel T3. Have lenses changed since the T3? As in, if I upgrade to a T7i, I could keep my lenses and just buy a body? Just an amateur here. Purchased a Samsung S10+ last year thinking it would become my new go to camera si...

cebulas by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Battery eliminator

Another new Rebel T7 owner! Can anyone recommend a battery eliminator for this camera? I see a few on Amazon, but reviews are mixed. I'd like to know if anyone has actual experience with one of these.

Not showing power.

Hello! I have a Canon EOS Rebel t7 DSLR. I charge it for hours on end, and usually it works for a good amount of time, but it always only shows the blinking thing. I never know how much power it has left. Please help.

Resolved! Using wifi to download photos to computer

Hello all, I recently upgraded from a T1i to a T7i, and I was looking forward to being able to transfer photos from my camera to my computer over wifi. I couldn't find instructions for doing so in the manual, but I found a few youtube videos. I got t...

melly82 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon M50 doesn’t take pic or record video?

When I use the kit lens, everything works fine. I bought an Adapter so I can use EF and EFS lenses. I then purchased the sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 lens and auto focus doesn’t work, and it doesn’t allow me to take pics or record once I manually focus. Am I ...

EOS R - Canon Fanboy Review

My local camera store got the camera way earlier than expected and they told me: either you buy it right now or it goes to the guy next in line. So like the Canon fanboy that I am, I took it and I have to say, not regretting it AT ALL. Maybe buyer re...

Laksha by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS R - Banding

I trully hope the someone from Canon maybe see this post...I have a EOS R camera with the latest firmware update 1.6 and i still have alot of banding in the long exposure photos.I have tried:-LENR-Long exposure noise reduction - does not resolve the ...

Lbs26 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Hot and dead pixels

Hello, I got my canon eos R just 7 months ago. I just noticed in some photos some dead pixels. Then when lookging through  the viewfinder if I don't remove the lens cover, I can see many dead pixels and also near to the corners I see many blue pixels...

_82A1836.JPG

Help with grainy photos

I have a Canon 80 D with a Canon 70-200 f2.8 is iii lens. I have been shooting my daughters gymnastics meet which tends to have poor lighting. I am struggling with getting the appropriate setting to get clear shots. They either have a lot of blur or ...

addy 2.jpg
EJean82 by Apprentice
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements