EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 60 D

I bought this camera  in Dubai ,UAE in 2010. I am using  it not very regularly. I have a flash which is Sigma EF-530DGST. Recently I used the flash on my EOS 60 D and  I saw a comment on the LCD screen when I selected External flash function setting ...

1DX Mark II - photos only half exposed

I have been mentoring a friend with his 1DX Mark II and lately he has been sending me photos that are only 1/2 exposed. The top half is exposed normally, but the bottom half or so is either dark gray, light gray, or black - or appears to be very unde...

A12Y1514 Reduced.jpg
mmcnel09 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! T5i long exposure processing time

Hi all, new to the forums. I have a t5i with latest firmware.  I do a lot of time exposures at night. It seems that the processing time for the exposure is the same as the exposure time. IE, it takes 60 seconds to process a 60 second exposure. I have...

Canon EOS R!!!

I would like to get peoples opinion about getting the Canon EOS R. I want to upgrade my camera to mirrorless and think the new RF Lens from canon look amazing plus would be a good investment for the future.I normal take landscape and travel pictures ...

700d EOS Flash makes picture dark HELP!!

Hi!  I have a problem with my 700D Canon EOS. My Flash does pop up and flash, but when I use it my picture gets dark like my flash isn’t working while I take pictures. My flash does light up when I take pictures, but my pictures doesn’t lights upI ha...

Lamanda2 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T7 (2000D) Blank LCD / Not Shooting

Hello all,I have a Rebel T7 (2000D) which is a 1.5 years old. After switching on today, it is no longer taking photos. The unit does switch on, but the LCD screen is blank. Looking through the view finder when pressing the shutter button, I can see t...

markhart by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

F stop setting goes to 00

Hello, I'm new here and I have a rebel T3  It has a couple issues.  The f stop will be on 00 after I take a few shots.  I then turn off the camera, remove the lens, put the lens back on, turn the camer on and then my f stop is good at 5.4 but after a...

5d mkll

Okay folks,I bought my 5d mkll used and I want to change owner names in the meta data data and have not been able to find anything that works for me the EOS version 3 doesn't recognize my camera. have reached ropes end. Thanks

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements