EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Card write protected error

So I have a an older Canon EOS Rebel XSI. I just bought a new High Performance SDHC Memory Card 16 GB. No matter what I do I can't get it to work. I flip the notch on the side, up down middle so forth. It keeps saying Card write protected. I have pro...

My rebel T6s wont recognize sd card

Within the last few days, I purchased a Rebel T6s 760D. Today upon, open the box and setting the camera up, I foud that not one SD card can be be formatted or recognizable in the camera. I've used over 7 different perfectly good SD cards that have wo...

tmj2015 by Apprentice
  • 30 replies
  • 1 likes

Sticky Body Residue; plastics breakdown.

Does Canon publish an official article regarding the breakdown of plastics used on their older camera bodies that produce a sticky residue? I Googled the subject and found several suggestions and home remedies using denatured alcohol, hand sanitizer,...

Eos 80 D exposure problemen

Hello, I am new to the forum and I would like some advice about the Eos 80D. Whenever I have a shooting session I have blown highlights, I find the camera a great tool to work with, but I wonder about the dynamic range of the camera.Can someone help ...

Dirk1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Has Anyone Connected their T8i as a Webcam?

Has anyone successfully connected their Rebel EOS T8i as a webcam? I cannot get any software to recognize my T8i. I called Canon and their technical support was not able to get it connected either. I am using the EOS Webcam Utility Beta 0.9.0 for Win...

MrHVAC by Contributor
  • 28 replies
  • 1 likes

EOS R5 Screen Glitch

The rear screen on my EOS R5 started acting up this week.   I'm getting a blue color cast and weird looking squares when the camera is cold. Cold as in 40 degrees F.  Camera works fine in doors, and I do not see any issues with the actual pictures bu...

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 1.57.35 PM.png

Camera Purchase Help!

Hello All! This is my first post!! I have been stuck between a rock and a hard place on making a decision on a new camera body. I am primarily a casual shooter doing some wildlife, general travel, and aviation photography. I also would like to begin ...

EOS Canon 60D

Hello Everyone,Canon 60D is good for product photography,Lenses currently we are using Canon 18-55 and 50mm STM 1.8 Kindly advce / suggesations

Shutter locked on canon rebel t6

Hi,  For some reason my shutter fires but stays locked and I can't get it to open back up unless I turn the camera off.  I've tried recharging the battery clearing settings, but am unsure how to fix this.  Any suggestions? Thanks!

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements