cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 650D LCD Screen

Geoff-01
Apprentice

when turning on the LCD screen appears for 1/2 second than goes blank, menu, info, play, etc. all come on screen when touched but not starting the way it used to, its a old camera which I haven't used in a couple of years, I think I've forgotten to press or not the right button would appreciate help thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi Geoff:

My first thought is that you have pressed the INFO button at some state and set it to a blank display.  So I suggest  that after you turn it on you press that button several times to see if something comes up.

If that does not work, then looking through the viewfinder, use the menu system to find the function to do a factory reset - it's under the wrench menu.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Geoff-01
Apprentice

thanks for the help appreciated

Did the solution work?  If so please mark the solution post as resolved so others won't keep trying to fix it and others with a similar issue will know what to do.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements