EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R5 operating while charging

I'm thinking about upgrading from my EOS R to the R5. I used the EOS R for some video recording at 1080p (didn't shoot at 4K because of the crop factor, which is one of the reasons for upgrading). Some of the videos were recordings of lectures. The E...

greggp by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My camera seems to need more light

I have a Canon XTI. I have had since 2005ish. Recently it seems like it needs more light to properly expose a photo and is just generally unreliable. I can be in the same room and take many photos and some will be ok and others are very dark and unsa...

Silent Shutter

Can anyone tell me which Canon DSLRs offer the silent shutter option wherein the mirror's speed is reduced for both its upward and downward travel? I just watched a video of a side x side comparison between a 6D and Leica M6. The 6D in silent mode wa...

Quiet by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is R5 histogram affected by the Picture Style?

In my 5D mark IV (and most DSLRs) when shooting raw the histogram is generated from the JPEG thumbnail and the width of the histogram is affected by the contrast setting of the selected picture style. From what information is the histogram displayed ...

Bazsl by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS Rebel XSi failing time to upgrade the Body

Time to upgrade as my megapixel range is now considered too low for the Real Esate websites - I'd like to retain my EF-S 18-55 Lens as well as the EF 75-300 in the next body - I'm old and cheap too so spending $500 is out of my range. I've found a Re...

MadSail by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! M200 turning itself ON

Morning all, I recently bought a Canon M200 to simply record video. Youtube and streaming potentially.I didn't need anything special, and the M50 was £200 more, but I did need clean HDMI, a flip screen and good tracking.I usually work with a Canon 6D...

Resolved! Prefix file name underscore versus 8

I use Adobe color space for my 5D Mark 4 which uses a file name with an initial underscore. However I am finding that on some of my folders the majority of my files will be correctly labeled with an underscore but then a lesser number of them will ra...

Zbadger by Contributor
  • 48 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements