EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M5 or 80D?

I’ve got an M5 up for sale, and right now my top contender for a slight upgrade is the 80D. Would you switch?I don’t have a big budget, and ideally I would get a 90D but I don’t have the money for that, so the 80D is the front runner. I’ve already go...

t7i restricting material?

Hi all- I'm having an error when I try to move footage from my sd cards to my desktop computer.  It says something about a problem with the I/O device.  I've been unsuccessful in figuring out the fix.  I've tried several different cards and several d...

EOS R Firmware Question!

If I just got a new EOS R, and I want the improvements from the firmware update 1.4, do I have to download 1.4, then 1.6, or can I go straight to 1.6?? The end goal is to have all the features from both updates, but do I need to do them one at a time...

R5 with limited video options

New to the EOS --- great camera!  Using a CFexpress card/NTSC.   My issue is that on the Movie rec quality menu, I only have options to select from 4K-U or FHD; then 59.94p, 29.97p, 23.98p; then IPB.   Any idea why I am unable to access other formats...

matt03wfu by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T7 Save Settings

Does anyone know if you can save current settings as a profile, and then switch to that profile when you need it? I shoot a lot of astro photography and I would like to switch to that setup quickly. Thanks!

jzimmem by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Using GP-E2 with T5i

Hi all: I have an ongoing issue that I never thought to ask on here until now.I have a T5i and really love using it with the GP-E2 adaptor. I have one major issue though - using the GP-E2 and my external flash at the same time. The simple answer is t...

1DX Mark II Shutter Issue?

I was wondering if one of the many experts could help me. I have started shooting my 1DX in burst mode as of late and I noticed depending on if I use the viewfinder vs the display screen the speed is decreased in how many shots can be taken. Also I n...

EOS 2000D - Beginner questions

Hey!I am an absolute newbie to the whole DSLR game. In fact, last time I owned a camera (excluding phones), I was around 10 years old.Now I'd like to get into DSLRs, for multiple reasons. I do live streaming and also need to post the occasional pictu...

Canon EOS M50 as Webcam via Camlink

So I own the M50 and wanted to use it as a webcam. I previously used the Canon Webcam Utility but the resolution is not that great so I bought the Aokeou HDMI Capture Card, because I saw it in a few videos that it is pretty good and it is pretty chea...

Nils2112 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Me or my camera?

New to portrait photography and having trouble getting crisp images in low light.  Shooting on a Rebel T5i with the 18-55mm kit lens.  AF and stabilier on.  Is there something I'm missing or is it time for an upgrade to something with a better sensor...

IMG_8637-1.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements