EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need simple help on 2 things

I'm a professional musician who wants to do decent videos of my playing. Question 1: Four or 5 years ago I bought a Canon Rebel T2i and used it with great results. I laid off for a few years and I'm picking up the camera again (it's in new shape, mos...

Multi exposure using Canon M6 Mk11

Katelyn stood up, and Hayley stared into the dark liquid in her mug. She didn't look up as Katelyn walked out of the room to hand her sons their toy, but the blonde looked up when Katelyn quietly reentered the kitchen and their eyes met.https://adult...

gibosipa by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70D

I took my 70D out of storage after about a year of not using it. Now, the camera keeps asking me questions about movie recorring, and seems to have changed the menu. How can I get it back to regular settings?

chappy55 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have cannon EOS 750D

Hi i have cannon EOS 750D .. while clicking photo. From lens view is not good and photo is good quality  Please let me know what is the settings issue  thanks

Rohith by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 60D image review is reversed

My 60D just started reversing its image review this weekend! The image is saved fine and is correct in the preview but immediately after taking the picture, the image review is reversed left to right. It still works but that is pretty annoying when I...

Allergy to Viewfinder EOS M50

I've had my M50 for about eight months and in the last couple of months I develop streaming eyes and I can't see when I use the viewfinder.   Has anyone else got this problem?  It is really annoying as I like to use the viewfinder and I hate using th...

Chloe_G by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP WITH LCD SCREEN

HELLO I HAVE A CANON EOS 1DS MKII, IM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE LCD SCREEN! EVERYTIME I TAKE A SHOT THE PICTURE COMES BACK TO ME PINKISH/ REDISH COLOR  AND WHEN I EMPORT THEM TO MY COMPUTER THE ARE PINK ASWELL  WHAT SHOULD I DO?????

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements