EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon T3i 18-135mm Blurry Photos

Hello everyone! First of all, it's my very first post here - although I'm a Canon customer since 2010. I'm quite used with the settings for Rebel (my previous one was T1i - passed away when I was trying to get a good shot over a slippery stone on a r...

IMG_0822.jpg IMG_0784.jpg IMG_0644.jpg IMG_0909.jpg

Canon T7i LCD screen replacement.

So, the touch screen on my T7i decided it was time to die. I've only had it for little over a year and never once dropped it, soaked it etc. Today I was using the screen-mode to take some angled shots of a spider eating a Spotted lanternfly(invasive ...

IMG_20200823_153030920.jpg IMG_20200823_153004925.jpg IMG_20200823_153049775.jpg
rawkus by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Taking long time for quick ready

My canon 5D mark4 camera is working slow startup. It take long time for quick ready. After few second display shows and then capture images.Lense is focusing but not taking picture while display not appear. When I on it after 20 second I capture imag...

Dkp by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R - viewfinder scratched already??

Hey so I've only had this camera for about 2 weeks. It really hasn't been used very much yet. I noticed a fingerprint on the viewfinder this morning so I grabbed a fresh microfiber cloth from my cleaning kit (out of a sealed bag) and thought I'd giv...

dkrausz by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

DJI mavic 2 PRO vs Canon EOS R

I know this is a DSLR forum but I have a very annoying query running in my mind. I have an old Canon ,1100 D with 50mm 1.8 that kinda does the job outdoors .I have been eyeing to buy a drone for 6 months now and now that I've saved enough for it ,I a...

5D Mark IV as USB Camera

I am using my 5D Mark IV as a USB camera using a video card to convert HDMI to USB for my Mac.  I need to use this for one hour increments to teach, every day, for 15 weeks.  Does anyone know if using the camera in this way for long periods is an iss...

R5 10 Bit 422

I have tried to record video at 10 bit 4.2.2 but only get 10 bit 4.2.0 pn my R5.  My settings are: 4K DCI Fine; 23.98p; All-I (also tried with 4K UHD Fine; 23.98p; All-I)4k HQ EnabledCanon Log: on The literature I have seen says this should  produce ...

80D - built-in flash not firing

Hi everyone I'm new here. Having an issue with my camera. I was using my 80D last night to photograph some frogs in light rain. Just some small drops on the camera and lens. I was using built-in flash until suddenly it didn't fire at all. Is there an...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements