EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Camera won't shoot - with one lens only

I have a Canon T5i and 4 different lenses.  One of them is the Tamron.  I've had this lens for 5 years now and it's worked flawessly until last week. I put the lens on the camera and placed it in auto-focus mode.  1. It won't auto focus.  The AF goes...

EOS R5/R6 launch

Looking forward Canon's offical online product launch tomorrow. Photos have leaked, and it seems that the EOS R5 and R6 will both have joysticks. I am encouraged that Canon has abandoned the awful and universally panned touchbar. The R5 tech seems mo...

John_SD by Whiz
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes

Artifacts when photographing at night

I went out to photograph C/2020 NEOWISE F3. Some pictures came out well, but nearly all had artifacts, dozens of them. You can tell the stars from the artifacts because long exposure caused blurr.  As an experiment, I took a long (30 second) exposure...

IMG_3594.JPG

Canon EOS M50 Headphones

Hi Guys, I thought this may be the place to find an answer to this. Is there anyway to connect headphones to the M50 so that I can monitor audio whilst recording? Is there any adapters or settings or anything really? Thanks in advance. James

Err 20 and 30 on Rebel T6s

Not sure this would be a problem with the shutter or mirror... or mirror bracket.  Not sure on the terminology for all these parts so you'll have to bear with me.  I can hear the shutter or mirror lagging when taking a shot then it gives me either th...

IMG_3480.JPG IMG_3480.JPG
steeltoe by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Using Canon 77D as a webcam

Hello, I downloaded the Canon Webcam Utility Beta and I would like to know with which output is it better to connect the camera to my laptop, I have both mini B USB and HDMI outputs. Can you tell me what type of cable I need in each case? and whare c...

Resolved! 90D and 7Dii Registration failure...

Hey everyone,  This is my first time on the forums here, please forgive me and direct me to where I should post this if I have submitted incorrectly... I have been trying to register my 7Dii and new 90D on canon's website and it says the registration...

6D Mark II cannot read it's own pictures

Took many pictures with my 6D Mark II, when I look at the photos in the image viewer on the camera, all I get is a big question mark. My updates (both Canon and Mac OS) are all up-to-date. These are photos that will never occur again, is there a way ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements