EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 80D wifi

I use camera connect to transfer photos from my canon 80d to my phone. The wifi feature is enabled but suddenly wifi has turned off. I disabled/enabled multiple times but the wifi remains off. How do I turn the wifi back on? I feel like this is a dum...

cinnamon by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70D Pink flashing problem

Hi folks Anyone seen this issue before? Just started on my 70D the other day, very sporadic but incredibly annoying. I thought it was just flashes but it effects all the black in the shot as shown on this raw file I uploaded to Vimeo. The flashing ha...

Timberr by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

M50 Not looking into camera

I'm not sure if I'm posting this question in the right section, I'm shooting YouTube content with my EOS M50 (kit lens 15-45mm), I'm seated about 6ft in front of the camera, and I'm having a problem where even though I'm staring right into the lens, ...

Resolved! Slow Write on Canon 70D

I recently tried to capture a set of astroimages at 15 sec. intervals over a period of 1.5 hrs (using an  intervalorometer). I should have captured nearly 560 images. But when I downloaded the images to Bridge there were only 210. Looking at the Brid...

khaslag by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 1DX III firmware version 1.2

I updated my 1DX III body to firmware version 1.2 this morning and it went smoothly although it took a little longer than the first firmware update I did back in April. I had to go into my own memory banks to remember where I put the CF Express card ...

wq9nsc by Authority
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Black Corners on Photos

I recently got a Canon 5D Mark 1 (Classic) and I am using the Canon EF 28:135 Lens that came with my Canon 40D. Using this lens I am getting black corners on all of my photos that I shoot. My Canon 50mm lens works perfectly as well as my EF 70:200 le...

JasonR by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! T7i focus issues

Is it possible to calibrate the Canon 75-300 and the 18-55 lenses on the T7i? Every video I watch has "pro" type cameras that have micro calibration settings but I don't see them on my T7i. My camera seems to be focusing a bit in front of my focal po...

5D Mark 1 Value and Shutter Count

I have an original 5D Mark 1 in excellent if not mint condition. Through the Canon trade in program about how much could I expect to recieve for my camera? Also, is there a way I can get the shutter count without sending in my camera to the Canon fac...

JasonR by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements