cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R Body Not Available For Registration

Dragonghost19
Apprentice

Hello, I have just purchased an EOS R Body new, and it has the full USA registration card, etc., packaged.

I have noticed that when I am on my Canon profile under "Product Registration," no matter what combination of trying to find it within the searchable list to register, the only option for the EOS R Body, is the Refurbished EOS R Body.

How can I register my EOS R to my account and profile?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I don't own the EOS R, but I just tried to register it on my Canon page, and it was there, I did have to scroll way down the list, which was odd because I entered "EOS R" in the search bar.

Anyway, here is a screeny of my efforts.

I had to scroll way down the list.I had to scroll way down the list.After selection from list, it was typical to registration.After selection from list, it was typical to registration.

EOS R5, R6, R6II. RF 15-35 f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.2L, 85mm f/1.2L, 100mm f/2.8L Macro, 100-400mm, 100-500mm L, 1.4X.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I don't own the EOS R, but I just tried to register it on my Canon page, and it was there, I did have to scroll way down the list, which was odd because I entered "EOS R" in the search bar.

Anyway, here is a screeny of my efforts.

I had to scroll way down the list.I had to scroll way down the list.After selection from list, it was typical to registration.After selection from list, it was typical to registration.

EOS R5, R6, R6II. RF 15-35 f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.2L, 85mm f/1.2L, 100mm f/2.8L Macro, 100-400mm, 100-500mm L, 1.4X.
Announcements