EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS RP - Battery Draining When Camera is Off

Hi -- I have a Canon EOS RP that I just purchased about a month ago.  I am having a very frustrating issue where the camera battery is draining in about two days when the camera is off. I have made sure that both the GPS and the WIFI are OFF but the ...

rwmorey by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

EOS RP - Neewer NW670 Flash Not Working

Hi -- I recently purchased a Canon EOS RP to replace my Canon Rebel T3i. I just tried to use my Neewer NW670 TTL flash with the EOS RP and it does not fire.  To be honest it has been a long time since I used the flash with my Rebel but my recollectio...

rwmorey by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera disconnects prior to import

My Mac recongnizes the rebel xs but then disappears prior to downloading new images. I have downloaded the new software on the canon site and restarted the computer. Help! It has all my holiday pictures on it and I can't access them!

T7i + Wireless Remote + EOS utility

I need a practical & robust wireless solution for a T7i. I've tried Canon's Br-E1 but it doesn't cut the mustard because it does not work with the EOS utility.  Well, technically, it works but only if the camera is in self time mode which means you h...

Gortsbud by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mark IV - Soft images / Noise

Hello!   I just want to first start by saying I'm not a professional but I do have several years of experience shooting Canon. I had an 80D and then I bought a 5D Mark IV this year in July (brand new). It has not been dropped, bumped, or mishandled i...

20201009-5B1A2578-2.jpg 20201107-5B1A5414.jpg

Resolved! Canon 7Dmk1 and 28-135 IS USM Focus Blues

I've been fighting this for a while, and I'm pretty sure at this point it isn't me.  I have been fighting less than perfect focus with this camera since I picked it up. Both the lens and body have been to Canon and serviced to no help. But I for the ...

Movie camera settings

Hello, I'm new to the community and to the Canon 70 D ,  I would appreciate it very much in someone can give me the best movie settings for my Canon 70D .  Thanks very much.  

dubleo by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjust image quality on Canon t6

Hello,I cannot figure out how to adjust the image quality on my camera. I read the manual and did it for the best quality images, but it still shows blurry when I take photos. Could anyone help?Thank you

Kerbpel by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements