EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thoughts on Canon EOS Rebel T3

I know this question is asked a lot here and, trying to get into photography myself, I'll get right to it. Basically, wanting to shoot anything I can, starting with landscapes and possibly basic portraits and things. I'm really looking into practicin...

Re: Canon Rebel t7 is "busy"

I purchased a refurbished Canon Rebel T7 back in May. It worked great until two weeks ago. Now, when I turn the camera on and try to take a picture, there is a "busy" message in the view piece. The camera will not focus - I have tried removing the ba...

R5 AF Limited to Center of View

My auto focus area is limited ot the center area of the view (both screen and EVF).  In other words, I cannot focus outside of the box, at all.  The box is delineated with corner markers, and this is true regardless what AF mode I use.  It is like th...

GRRR.jpg

Resolved! 5D MK IV AutoFocus Mode Selection Button

I had just recently had my 5D serviced/cleaned and firmware through Canon. Prior to sending it in, I had the AutoFocus mode selector button (the button on the back with the 5 dots in a plus shape in a box) programmed in a way that you can press it di...

Wanting to buy a new body

I spend a lot of time at the local drag strip, road course and mx track. Lot of the drag strip stuff is at night. Unless I am using one of f/1.4 lenses I am shooting at ISO25600. Can not drop the shutter speed to much or blur becomes a serious issue....

Resolved! 6D mark ll to R6

Would there be any benifit to get an R6 ?  My biggest complaint with the 6D ll is ISO noise. I start to see it even at ISO100 .I do mostly landscaping . Some fall/winter sports. Most of my lenses are L series. along with 2 Tamrons.Thakns!

WJM by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS M100 and sharp focus with a telescope

Hello.  Long time astronomy fan, but new to cameras and astrophotography. Learned how to change settings, (shutter release w/out lens, ISO, exposure time), but am struggling to get a sharp focus.  Stars and planets are blurry. Canon EOS M100 attached...

canon m50 firmware update

Hi I bought a canon m50 a few days ago and it disappointed me in a few things that I think can be easily fixed with a firmware update1. 4k 30 frames per second is not there I know it uses canons Digic 8 processor as in 90d and R so I think it should ...

PisUshax by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 4000d?

Does the canon 4000d turn off automatically because i want to this camera for streaming. I already have a hdmi capture and a power supply but I want to know if the camera turn off automatically, because I had a Nikon d5100 and it turns off every 15mi...

Customize Q options in R5?

While I find the Q button useful for a few frequently used functions, roughtly half of the functions are useless for my photo workflow, e.g., Picture Style, AWB, Fickr, Auto Lighting, Customized Controls. I definitely use these functions but once set...

JimFeet by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

EOS 5D and exposure compensation

Just picked up an EOS 5D. When I go to use exposure compensation, it sets the compensation in 1/2-stop increments (for both increasing and descreasing exposure.) I thought the EOS 5D offers exposure compensation in 1/3-stop increments? Any help is mu...

Firoj by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements