EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movie camera settings

Hello, I'm new to the community and to the Canon 70 D ,  I would appreciate it very much in someone can give me the best movie settings for my Canon 70D .  Thanks very much.  

dubleo by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjust image quality on Canon t6

Hello,I cannot figure out how to adjust the image quality on my camera. I read the manual and did it for the best quality images, but it still shows blurry when I take photos. Could anyone help?Thank you

Kerbpel by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS R5 file numbering system

Hello - I have been shooting Canon cameras since the mid '80's.    Recently I had to return the EOS R5 due to it being defective.     A replacement order was placed.     I received the replacement order Tuesday at noon on 11/10/20.     I noticed toni...

Sadie1 by Enthusiast
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

canon t3i rebel doesnt accept microphone

hello i have a Canon Eos T3i Rebel and am starting up a youtube channel. since then i have purchased a JOBY tripod and a RODE VideoMicro microphone. when i got the microphone in it has a 3.5mm male to a 3.5 mm male connecting cord. well the t3i has a...

Canon 40D Autofocus Will Not Work

Hello there, I have a 40D with the kit USM lenses that the autofocus stopped working completely.The camera takes pictures fine with manual focus, but I'm trying to fix this issue so I can use it as it was intended.Firmware version is 1.0.8 Some thing...

Greeblen by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel xt as a webcam

I have an relic from days past and it doesn't seem like this model wants too work with the Canon webcam utility. It's not listed as supported. Will a capture stick work? I'd love to find some use for this camera but if I can do this without spending ...

Gogly by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Rebel T7 shuts off when flash pops up

I just bought a Rebel T7 so i am pretty new with it. Everytime i have it on a setting that uses flash the flash pops up and then the camera shut downs. Turning it off/on does nothing, I have to take the battery out and put it back in. When i turn it ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements