EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Can’t re-connect on my iphone

I’m trying to download pictures from my Canon 70D to my iPhone but when I tried to establish the connection it asks me to enter the password. What password should I use? This is the first time it asks me for the password, before it just connects auto...

eacarlos by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R WEBCAM STUCK AT 1280x720

Hi. Im using my EOS R to livestream via eos utility webcam before it was okay i can adjust the resolution in the windows camera app and obs. now suddely im stuck at 1280x720. i dont know what happen and i exhaust all of the options i know. hope you g...

Resolved! 6D Mark II hang / freeze with 1.0.4 firmware

Hi, I replaced my 5D Mark II with a 6D Mark II, and today was the first day I took it out for kids soccer action. During the morning the camera hanged / froze twice, nothing was responding, LCD was on, power button did nothing, I had to pull the batt...

ptr727 by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon R6 with dual card slot ?

I've spent a few hours going over the menu and the manual.My question is:Being that this camera has two card slots.Can it be set up to record JPEG on one card and RAW on the other?I'm currently shooting JPEG and RAW to one card, but if I could separa...

Bitman by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Just bought the Canon R6 ?

Good morning, new member here.New to photography, only been doing it about a year.Shooting mainly wildlife and the grandkids.Just upgraded to the Canon R6. And love it.Any reason to keep my Canon 6D Mark ll ?  The EF - L series lens I have for it wil...

Bitman by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R3 Full Specs

Seems like an impressive camera. https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/details/cameras/eos-dslr-and-mirrorless-cameras/mirrorless/eos-r3/  Unfortunately, the link to the ful specs seems broken, for now.

R5 Freezing using only EVF & taking stills

I started using my R5 in place of my 1Dx for shooting sports (football and waterpolo).  I am only using the EVF, the backscreen is turned towards the camera.  I'm shooting JPG only, no video.  I am using Electronic Shutter H+.  Last week shooting wat...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements