EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Cameras with Connect app?

Is it possible to run 3 cameras with Connect App simultaneously? Or how hard is it to switch between 3 active cameras? Looking to do a 3 camera photo booth in a medical clinic (capturing both side profiles of a face and front on). Trying to make this...

b_rad by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 90D

Hello Canon Experts,I currently use a Canon T7 for landscape and night / milky way photography and have had some great results, but want to stretch. I have some nice EF and EFS lenses so want to stick with Canon EOS system. I want to upgrade my camer...

New feature that we crave in cameras!

Hi i have an idea that can help us sooo much!can someone from canon add a feature that displays the last shot photo on top of live view with 50% transparency?this will help us a lot! it will make stop motion easier, facilitate consistency in product ...

Maalek by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Clearer Pictures

I am a Real Estate Broker - How can I get clearer interior pictures.  I have an external flash and have tried a tripod.  I hae a Canon Rebel and shot with the stock wide angle lens that came with the camera.   Thanks... Bill

Canon 700D/Rebel T5i for Astrophotography

I'm fairly new to astrophotography and photography in general, I was thinking about getting a 700D as my beginner camera, how does it perform in low light? Is the level of detail pleasing considering it is 18MP unlike some cheap 24MP Nikon sensors? A...

Focus Failure warning

I keep getting this "focus failure" when focusing at high magnification. Using a 100mm macro, extension tube, 2x converter and finally a Raynor 205 on front. Since focus stacking needs to be done using auto focus, it doesent want to grab the focus wh...

Mjfoto by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Firmware update

Trying to update canon 6D firmware.  Can't locate firmware version on 6D camera.  Followed several youtube videos with camera firmware but my 6D doesn't show firmware version in setup screen.

yrac by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon eos rebel t7

So about 2 years ago I had received the Canon eos rebel t7 and I’ve had no issues with it, until recently the original canon battery hasn’t been holding charge, the battery would be fully charged but once i put it into the camera, the battery bar sta...

Adrian05 by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Wirelessly export jpg from camera to laptop?

I figure this is the best way to get the latest information on how to do this.  I would like to select a jpg and export it to a laptop wirelessly, on location.  Currently using a 6D and 5DSR.  Note: I do not want to download the entire card, just an ...

jstoll by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

USB and power adaptor (Help!)

Hello, I hope someone may have an answer for me,  I have a rebel T3  and I would like to connect it to my computer and a power adaptor at the same time, to do so I have connected the USB to the computer and have the ACK-10 power adaptor in place of m...

Beginner - Struggling with photos, Rebel T7

Hi!I just received a camera for my birthday, a Rebel t7. I've never had a professional camera before, just my phone and a "Coolpix" as a kid.I found that when I started up the camera I couldn't take photos, so I started searching these forums & other...

robotiger by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Flickering red light 90D

So after I put in my SD card back in my Canon eos 90D the red light (top right corner) started flickering. As usual I thought that it was just processing something. It still flickers unregulary every time I turn it on (also when I´m looking at pictur...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements