EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R5 metering vs focus

In eye tracking mode, the R5 will maintain focus as the eye moves around the entire frame, but meters on the center of the frame.In zone focus, using servo and BBF, the R5 will capture focus on a moving object anywhere in the frame, but forces meteri...

mdougc by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Which Canon Camera to Buy for Beginner?

Hi! This is my first Reddit post and also my first camera purchase. I really need some help with deciding what to pick. My top 3 choices that I just can't decide on is the Canon Rebel T6i, Rebel T7, or the Canon SL3. I would rather purchase just the ...

So much to learn about the T7 1500D!

I have mentioned that I like to experiment with various settings to get a "feel" for what works and what doesn't. I was just browsing through the manual and stumbled across the solution for a situation I faced last August. The speaker had a double do...

Resolved! no sound when shooting video!

HELP! I bought a Rebel T3 just before moving abroad (and thus I am no where near the store where I bought it) and as I started to teach myself today how to use the video feature, I did some video tests and there is no sound! I DO have sound recording...

Rumer by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! AC Adapter for EOS R3

Hi all,I'm in need of an AC adapter for the EOS R3 and was curious if anyone had experience using the older ACK-E4 AC Adapter with DC Coupler DR-E4 on this camera. The current AC Adapter AC-E19 with DC Coupler DR-E19 is significantly more expensive b...

trouden by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery low when taking a shot (20D)

Hi guys, I have strange problem with Canon 20D.When I turn on camera everything is fine, but when I am doing 1-3 shots camera shows "battery low" or even turned off. I have several fully charged batteries and all of them have the same problem.In the ...

biathlon by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R

Just bought Canon R on a learning curve went out yesterday shot a few pics in RAW was very close to birds zoomed in all the way and the birds were still small and not detailed in the pic? The pics had all the surrounding background not zoomed in on b...

EOS Rebel XT Upgrade Recommendation Request

I have used a Rebel XT for over 15 years and I'm ready to upgrade.  I'm an amateur photographer and have loved my Rebel XT.  Need some help on what I should purchase for my upgrade.  I'd like built in auto flash feature as a must.  I take mainly grou...

blingle by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens aberration correction on Tamron lens

I am using an EOS R with a Tamron 24-70 f2.8 VC Di G2 lens. I understand that the illumination correction feature is mainly for Canon lenses but here's my question. Is there ANY way to register lens aberration correction data on this camera? Clearly ...

Multiple Cameras with Connect app?

Is it possible to run 3 cameras with Connect App simultaneously? Or how hard is it to switch between 3 active cameras? Looking to do a 3 camera photo booth in a medical clinic (capturing both side profiles of a face and front on). Trying to make this...

b_rad by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 90D

Hello Canon Experts,I currently use a Canon T7 for landscape and night / milky way photography and have had some great results, but want to stretch. I have some nice EF and EFS lenses so want to stick with Canon EOS system. I want to upgrade my camer...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements