EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M50 Mk.II Eyecup Removal

Been really wanting to pick up some alternative eyecups and adter careful inspection of my camera, I don't see any means of removing the eyecup from the viewfinder. Is it possible to remove/replace the eyecup from the M50 Mark II?

MikeG104 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need 4-Digit Code to Transfer Photos

I just bought a canon camera and I'm trying to set it up to where I can transfer my photos from the camera to the laptop and i'm at the step where I put in my email so it can send me the four digit verification code but for it will not email me so th...

keelo by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 80D Unable to Access Full-Size Images

For starters I have the canon 80D I finished my second photoshoot (same sd card) I shut my camera off and the screen said “recording imagines… 1 of 1 images remaining. Then the images were gone.. I tried not to panic and restored them in the software...

EOS R6 Strobe Connections

I recently bought a canon R6 and for my strobe lights I use pocket wizzards plus II . I have noticed that there is no place to plug my pocket wizzards into my R6. my question is there a different type of sync cord I can get to be able to use my pocke...

Price_L by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

700D size but better specs

Hey there. I used to have a 70D that is in need of fixing (broken shutter, 75k count). I however started using my spare 700D as my main camera and it has been quite alright for the past 2 years. It's a smaller body, lower weight, makes me happier to ...

jinha by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! R5 sharpness setting in picture styles

Honest, I've looked in both the printed manual and the pdf version, and I can't find the answer.In the picture styles settings for the user defined styles, there is a setting for "sharpness" but it doesn't allow any changes.  Am I missing something, ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements